I have stayed here numerous times now, and if I weren't a Marriott rewards member, I wouldn't have stayed here again. As of this writing, I am done with this property. The building is very dated, and while the lobby has been upgraded nicely, the rooms, hallways, and concierge lounge have not. They have been working on the elevators forever, and I once had to ride in the cargo elevator!
Last time I was here my room smelled of smoke, so I had to request a move. This time my room's Internet crawled, and required two calls to tech support. Most of the time I was getting download speeds of .5 MBPS (should be at least 3). Marriott would be better off taking their brand off of this decrepit building or knocking it down and rebuilding, especially considering the high quality competition just blocks away at Le Meridien and the Hyatt.
- Also Known As:
- Key Bridge Marriott Hotel Arlington
- Key Bridge Marriott Hotel
- Marriott Hotel Key Bridge
- Marriott Arlington
- Arlington Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just across the Potomac River from Georgetown, our hotel offers panoramic views of the sights and sounds of the nation's capital. Being a premier choice among Arlington, VA and Georgetown, DC hotels, we provide direct access to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport as well as the corporations and government agencies of Northern Virginia saving you travel time in and out of the District. For travelers looking to take in the area's famous landmarks such as the Smithsonian Museums, Iwo Jima Memorial, Arlington National Cemetery and the National Monuments, hop on the DC Metro system at the Rosslyn Metro station, only 3 blocks from our front door. You'll find stylish surroundings inside our hotel as well. Our hotel features an open lobby with private seating nooks and complimentary wireless internet access. Our Revival Restaurant and Connexion Lounge offer an classic dishes and comfort foods with a modern interpretation. We also offer 17,000 sq ft of event space across 22 rooms including the top-floor Capital View Ballroom which seats up to 300 and offers penthouse views. Perfect for your next celebration. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Key Bridge Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.