Just stayed 4 nights at Marriott Key Bridge and was very disappointed. First of all, my party of 4 adults was assigned a room with a single King bed! After resolving that little matter, we found our room and it was HOT, had a musty odor, and only 3 towels and wash cloths. We were very tired and very hungry so we went to the dining room for dinner. Sign in front read "Closed". We were then told that we could eat in the bar. None of us were in the mood for loud music, loud drinkers, and a place at the bar. Restaurant remained closed for entire time we were there! Housekeeping issues only got worse day to day. After asking for a total of 4 of everything for our room, we came back that night to find ONE (1) wash cloth, 3 towels, and 2 coffee cups and glasses; no replenishing of toiletries at all. Only 1 small trash can for the entire room. Far worse than anything else was their charges. $19 per day to park; $14 per day for wifi (which is free EVERYWHERE!); NO movie channels at all; Fees for copier use; and the little fee they DO NOT tell you about.......they put a $162.00 freeze (above and beyond my bill total) on my checking account for 7 days!!!!! One final note, the hot tub is cold, the pool is cold, the elevators operate at a snail pace and are dirty, the only beds they have are DOUBLE or King so if you need Queen you are out of luck; and if you think the management will help you with anything, think again. I could not even get him to put a toner cartridge in the printer so I could print a document. He kept saying it was new, even though 3 other guests were showing him their documents which did not print AND the printer itself was saying "Toner Cartridge Empty". There is a Holiday Inn directly across the street from this property. Although I have never stayed at a Holiday Inn, I can't imagine it being any worse than this dump!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just across the Potomac River from Georgetown, our hotel offers panoramic views of the sights and sounds of the nation's capital. Being a premier choice among Arlington, VA and Georgetown, DC hotels, we provide direct access to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport as well as the corporations and government agencies of Northern Virginia saving you travel time in and out of the District. For travelers looking to take in the area's famous landmarks such as the Smithsonian Museums, Iwo Jima Memorial, Arlington National Cemetery and the National Monuments, hop on the DC Metro system at the Rosslyn Metro station, only 3 blocks from our front door. You'll find stylish surroundings inside our hotel as well. Our hotel features an open lobby with private seating nooks and complimentary wireless internet access. Our Revival Restaurant and Connexion Lounge offer an classic dishes and comfort foods with a modern interpretation. We also offer 17,000 sq ft of event space across 22 rooms including the top-floor Capital View Ballroom which seats up to 300 and offers penthouse views. Perfect for your next celebration. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Key Bridge Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Key Bridge Marriott Hotel Arlington
- Marriott Hotel Key Bridge
- Marriott Arlington
- Arlington Marriott