“Easy to metro into town!” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking & Breakfast
Ranked #36 of 48 Hotels in Arlington
so. California
“Easy to metro into town!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

Saved a ton of money by staying here to sightsee in DC versus choosing another location across the river. Metro is a short distance away and so easy once you get the hang of it. Had a nice view of Georgetown and room was decent. Included breakfast buffet was a wonderful way to start each day off. Concierge and bell staff were great and very helpful! Went on a Washington monuments by night tour that picked us up and dropped us off right at the hotel! Very convenient!

Room Tip: Lots of teams and schools use this hotel!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (186)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

This hotel is ok. The staff are friendly, and that's where the goodness ends. Rooms are hot (not great HVAC), nothing very clean, old elevators, wonky concierge lounge, etc. If you seek a step up from the Red Roof Inn or Holliday Inn and a low price, this is your place -- value proced at under $200 per night. If you want a full service quality stay, look across the river for more current and better maintained properties.

• Stayed July 2013
Somerville, Massachusetts
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed here for two nights to go visit museums & monuments in DC, seeing as the places closer to the sights were much more expensive.

The hotel was pretty average - what you would expect for the price and for a Marriot. It's a pleasant enough location, with some nice coffee places and restaurants within walking and biking distance. When we checked in, the really nice woman at reception gave us a great room that hadn't been booked, so we got to have a very pictaresque view of Georgetown across the river. The room was attractive and convenient, average size. Check in and check out were easy and speedy.

We were using the DC bike share instead of renting a car (only 15 bucks for three days of bike usage!). We were able to bike to downtown DC in about a half hour via a very pleasant ride through Georgetown.

Over all, not an extremely special or romantic destination, but an average hotel with above average service. We had no problems. Kind of a bummer that they didnt have free wireless.

I would recommend it to anyone looking for an affordable place near DC.

• Stayed July 2013
Jarrell, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

Just got home on Tuesday, our granddaughters loved the pool our room was right there so easy for kids to enjoy the room was dated but very comfortable. Close to Metro but not the closest hotel in the area

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Seattle
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

I have stayed at the Key Bridge many times over the last few years. I travel from Seattle and usually spend at least 2 weeks at a time working in the DC area. I look for a convenient location with as many ammenities as possible. I found the Key Bridge to be a great place to stay. It is an easy drive to get to my office in Arlington, VA or a short walk to Georgetown and the Rosslyn Metro Station. The staff is always friendly and accomodating and the hotel includes all the ammenities I look for including a conceirge floor that includes breakfast and dinner for elite Marriott members. I find the staff at Connexion bar/restaurant worth a special mention! The staff always makes me feel right at home and they don't mind turning on my favorite sports. The Key Bridge has free internet service in the Lobby and Connexion areas which makes it easy to work or surf the internet while enjoying a meal or drink. I have been able to get a very competitive room rate as long as I plan ahead. Last but not least, the Hotel Manager and his Executive Assistant make themselves available to help resolve issues or to greet guests. I would highly recommend for both business and vacation travel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
new jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

I'm back from a long weekend in DC, staying at the Key Bridge Marriott. I usually stay in Arlington/Crystal City since I don't like driving in the city and this was my first time at the KBM. Since I made reservations back in May, the rate was great, and the room was average (but the AC worked great, which was key this weekend), bed was very comfy and I like the toiletries. The maids were all very friendly, as were the two different concierges that I dealt with. The downside was that it wasn't the best walk back from the metro later at night (dark and deserted 4-5 blocks). I was also very unhappy to find that the garage doesn't have an elevator (at least that I could find) and it wasn't fun dragging my luggage down the stairs. The garage emptied out on Sunday so I was able to find a space on the ground level. It's a large hotel and over the weekend the restaurant was very crowded at breakfast (if I didn't have it included with my room, I wouldn't have eaten there), and the lines at the front desk were always very long (so while I had problems with my room keys, I didn't have the patience to wait at the desk to have the problem addressed). Also, lots of families....meaning lots of little kids running around and out of control (although I know that's not the hotel's fault/responsibility). You could definitely hear the airplanes coming and going from National, but once I turned the fan on, you couldn't hear a thing and it didn't interrupt my sleep. Overall, given the large number of options in the area, I'm not sure I'd come back.

Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
North Hills
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

I've stayed in the Arlington/Key Bridge area several times. I like the area and it's convenient to many locations. This is the first time I stayed at this Marriott. Upon arrival, I asked for two room keys. On not one, not two, but SIX different occasions, neither key worked. On two to those occasions, a front desk person accompanied me to try the keys themselves, as if I didn't know how to use the cardkey. I almost got offended. If it weren't for some of the people who work at the hotel, I probably would have changed my review from very good down to good. By far, the most helpful (and knowledgeable) was Omar, the Concierge. The Bellman (Ben) was also quite helpful. In the bar, I thought Juan did a fine job also.

Room Tip: Do not stay in room 557. It is on the corner, next to the elevators and it is very noisy. Other than...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Been to Key Bridge Marriott? Share your experiences!