My boyfriend and I stayed here for two nights to go visit museums & monuments in DC, seeing as the places closer to the sights were much more expensive.
The hotel was pretty average - what you would expect for the price and for a Marriot. It's a pleasant enough location, with some nice coffee places and restaurants within walking and biking distance. When we checked in, the really nice woman at reception gave us a great room that hadn't been booked, so we got to have a very pictaresque view of Georgetown across the river. The room was attractive and convenient, average size. Check in and check out were easy and speedy.
We were using the DC bike share instead of renting a car (only 15 bucks for three days of bike usage!). We were able to bike to downtown DC in about a half hour via a very pleasant ride through Georgetown.
Over all, not an extremely special or romantic destination, but an average hotel with above average service. We had no problems. Kind of a bummer that they didnt have free wireless.
I would recommend it to anyone looking for an affordable place near DC.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just across the Potomac River from Georgetown, our hotel offers panoramic views of the sights and sounds of the nation's capital. Being a premier choice among Arlington, VA and Georgetown, DC hotels, we provide direct access to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport as well as the corporations and government agencies of Northern Virginia saving you travel time in and out of the District. For travelers looking to take in the area's famous landmarks such as the Smithsonian Museums, Iwo Jima Memorial, Arlington National Cemetery and the National Monuments, hop on the DC Metro system at the Rosslyn Metro station, only 3 blocks from our front door. You'll find stylish surroundings inside our hotel as well. Our hotel features an open lobby with private seating nooks and complimentary wireless internet access. Our Revival Restaurant and Connexion Lounge offer an classic dishes and comfort foods with a modern interpretation. We also offer 17,000 sq ft of event space across 22 rooms including the top-floor Capital View Ballroom which seats up to 300 and offers penthouse views. Perfect for your next celebration. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Key Bridge Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Key Bridge Marriott Hotel Arlington
- Marriott Hotel Key Bridge
- Marriott Arlington
- Arlington Marriott