I have stayed at the Key Bridge many times over the last few years. I travel from Seattle and usually spend at least 2 weeks at a time working in the DC area. I look for a convenient location with as many ammenities as possible. I found the Key Bridge to be a great place to stay. It is an easy drive to get to my office in Arlington, VA or a short walk to Georgetown and the Rosslyn Metro Station. The staff is always friendly and accomodating and the hotel includes all the ammenities I look for including a conceirge floor that includes breakfast and dinner for elite Marriott members. I find the staff at Connexion bar/restaurant worth a special mention! The staff always makes me feel right at home and they don't mind turning on my favorite sports. The Key Bridge has free internet service in the Lobby and Connexion areas which makes it easy to work or surf the internet while enjoying a meal or drink. I have been able to get a very competitive room rate as long as I plan ahead. Last but not least, the Hotel Manager and his Executive Assistant make themselves available to help resolve issues or to greet guests. I would highly recommend for both business and vacation travel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just across the Potomac River from Georgetown, our hotel offers panoramic views of the sights and sounds of the nation's capital. Being a premier choice among Arlington, VA and Georgetown, DC hotels, we provide direct access to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport as well as the corporations and government agencies of Northern Virginia saving you travel time in and out of the District. For travelers looking to take in the area's famous landmarks such as the Smithsonian Museums, Iwo Jima Memorial, Arlington National Cemetery and the National Monuments, hop on the DC Metro system at the Rosslyn Metro station, only 3 blocks from our front door. You'll find stylish surroundings inside our hotel as well. Our hotel features an open lobby with private seating nooks and complimentary wireless internet access. Our Revival Restaurant and Connexion Lounge offer an classic dishes and comfort foods with a modern interpretation. We also offer 17,000 sq ft of event space across 22 rooms including the top-floor Capital View Ballroom which seats up to 300 and offers penthouse views. Perfect for your next celebration. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Key Bridge Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Key Bridge Marriott Hotel Arlington
- Marriott Hotel Key Bridge
- Marriott Arlington
- Arlington Marriott