I'm back from a long weekend in DC, staying at the Key Bridge Marriott. I usually stay in Arlington/Crystal City since I don't like driving in the city and this was my first time at the KBM. Since I made reservations back in May, the rate was great, and the room was average (but the AC worked great, which was key this weekend), bed was very comfy and I like the toiletries. The maids were all very friendly, as were the two different concierges that I dealt with. The downside was that it wasn't the best walk back from the metro later at night (dark and deserted 4-5 blocks). I was also very unhappy to find that the garage doesn't have an elevator (at least that I could find) and it wasn't fun dragging my luggage down the stairs. The garage emptied out on Sunday so I was able to find a space on the ground level. It's a large hotel and over the weekend the restaurant was very crowded at breakfast (if I didn't have it included with my room, I wouldn't have eaten there), and the lines at the front desk were always very long (so while I had problems with my room keys, I didn't have the patience to wait at the desk to have the problem addressed). Also, lots of families....meaning lots of little kids running around and out of control (although I know that's not the hotel's fault/responsibility). You could definitely hear the airplanes coming and going from National, but once I turned the fan on, you couldn't hear a thing and it didn't interrupt my sleep. Overall, given the large number of options in the area, I'm not sure I'd come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Washington, DC in a brilliant new way at the Key Bridge Marriott. Located just across the river from Georgetown in Arlington, VA, our hotel offers easy access to the Nation's Capital, as well as to many vibrant Northern Virginia neighborhoods. Guest rooms and suites boast perks like pillowtop mattresses and enhanced high-speed Internet access. Some of our rooms also offer sweeping panoramic views of nearby Georgetown. If you're in Washington for work, you'll appreciate our 22 meeting rooms, free Wi-Fi in the lobby, and a modern business center. Weddings and events at our hotel are unforgettable, thanks to venues like the top-floor Capital View Ballroom, which provides breathtaking views of Washington, DC. And if you're here to explore the city, our hotel is the perfect base. We're just three blocks from the Rosslyn Metro - allowing you to discover Washington, DC and Arlington, Virginia at your own pace. We look forward to welcoming you to the Key Bridge Marriott. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Despegar.com and Marriott so you can book your Key Bridge Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Key Bridge Marriott Hotel Arlington
- Marriott Hotel Key Bridge
- Marriott Arlington
- Arlington Marriott