I'm back from a long weekend in DC, staying at the Key Bridge Marriott. I usually stay in Arlington/Crystal City since I don't like driving in the city and this was my first time at the KBM. Since I made reservations back in May, the rate was great, and the room was average (but the AC worked great, which was key this weekend), bed was very comfy and I like the toiletries. The maids were all very friendly, as were the two different concierges that I dealt with. The downside was that it wasn't the best walk back from the metro later at night (dark and deserted 4-5 blocks). I was also very unhappy to find that the garage doesn't have an elevator (at least that I could find) and it wasn't fun dragging my luggage down the stairs. The garage emptied out on Sunday so I was able to find a space on the ground level. It's a large hotel and over the weekend the restaurant was very crowded at breakfast (if I didn't have it included with my room, I wouldn't have eaten there), and the lines at the front desk were always very long (so while I had problems with my room keys, I didn't have the patience to wait at the desk to have the problem addressed). Also, lots of families....meaning lots of little kids running around and out of control (although I know that's not the hotel's fault/responsibility). You could definitely hear the airplanes coming and going from National, but once I turned the fan on, you couldn't hear a thing and it didn't interrupt my sleep. Overall, given the large number of options in the area, I'm not sure I'd come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just across the Potomac River from Georgetown, our hotel offers panoramic views of the sights and sounds of the nation's capital. Being a premier choice among Arlington, VA and Georgetown, DC hotels, we provide direct access to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport as well as the corporations and government agencies of Northern Virginia saving you travel time in and out of the District. For travelers looking to take in the area's famous landmarks such as the Smithsonian Museums, Iwo Jima Memorial, Arlington National Cemetery and the National Monuments, hop on the DC Metro system at the Rosslyn Metro station, only 3 blocks from our front door. You'll find stylish surroundings inside our hotel as well. Our hotel features an open lobby with private seating nooks and complimentary wireless internet access. Our Revival Restaurant and Connexion Lounge offer an classic dishes and comfort foods with a modern interpretation. We also offer 17,000 sq ft of event space across 22 rooms including the top-floor Capital View Ballroom which seats up to 300 and offers penthouse views. Perfect for your next celebration. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Orbitz, Priceline, Reservation Counter, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Key Bridge Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Key Bridge Marriott Hotel Arlington
- Marriott Hotel Key Bridge
- Marriott Arlington
- Arlington Marriott