Day one of five. Location great for city access but you get the pleasure of hearing the very many aircraft landing st Reagan International and they land all night.
If you want a room with a view then avoid 482. Unless you like a view of other rooms and a side viewvof the pool area. The Keybridge is obviously an older hotel with a "newer" addition. The addition does not appear to be that new. The staff is friendly. Our room is a standard hotel room from the 1980's. The bathtub has had obvious repairs. The table on wheels in the room had not been pulled out to be cleaned inbetween guests as we found a sales reciept from a previous guest that they missed just sitting there. My son found several girls hair ties as well.
The Revival restaurant was closed a little before 5:00pm so these two hungry travellers were forced to eat in the Connexion Lounge. If you have kids do not let them order lemonade. They make it using sour mix, water and sugar. It is horrid. The chicken quesadilla however has lots of chicken.If you are from the southwest you will not like it. The guac is packaged and tastes like it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just across the Potomac River from Georgetown, our hotel offers panoramic views of the sights and sounds of the nation's capital. Being a premier choice among Arlington, VA and Georgetown, DC hotels, we provide direct access to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport as well as the corporations and government agencies of Northern Virginia saving you travel time in and out of the District. For travelers looking to take in the area's famous landmarks such as the Smithsonian Museums, Iwo Jima Memorial, Arlington National Cemetery and the National Monuments, hop on the DC Metro system at the Rosslyn Metro station, only 3 blocks from our front door. You'll find stylish surroundings inside our hotel as well. Our hotel features an open lobby with private seating nooks and complimentary wireless internet access. Our Revival Restaurant and Connexion Lounge offer an classic dishes and comfort foods with a modern interpretation. We also offer 17,000 sq ft of event space across 22 rooms including the top-floor Capital View Ballroom which seats up to 300 and offers penthouse views. Perfect for your next celebration. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Key Bridge Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Key Bridge Marriott Hotel Arlington
- Marriott Hotel Key Bridge
- Marriott Arlington
- Arlington Marriott