Having travelled accross several states we found this hotel expensive, but accommodation is in DC. The staff were extremely friendly from the start. We asked for a room with a view and we got just that with a super view over the river and Georgetown.
The room was clean and furnishings reasonably up-to-date with a goodsize flatscreen TV, not that we watched a lot as we found American TV so stuffed full of advertising, programmes got lost in the fog.
The location of the hotel is it's big bonuis, just 5 minutes walk from Rosslyn Metro which quickly takes you into the heart of the capital.
Parking is $19 and there is a charge for in-room wifi which given the cost of the hotel is very mean. There is free wifi in the lounge and there were a lot of takers for this. All other hotels we had used on our trip offered free in-room wifi, and a lot of good will goes with this. Also note unless you are on a special deal this hotel is room only.
- Also Known As:
- Key Bridge Marriott Hotel Arlington
- Key Bridge Marriott Hotel
- Marriott Hotel Key Bridge
- Marriott Arlington
- Arlington Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just across the Potomac River from Georgetown, our hotel offers panoramic views of the sights and sounds of the nation's capital. Being a premier choice among Arlington, VA and Georgetown, DC hotels, we provide direct access to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport as well as the corporations and government agencies of Northern Virginia saving you travel time in and out of the District. For travelers looking to take in the area's famous landmarks such as the Smithsonian Museums, Iwo Jima Memorial, Arlington National Cemetery and the National Monuments, hop on the DC Metro system at the Rosslyn Metro station, only 3 blocks from our front door. You'll find stylish surroundings inside our hotel as well. Our hotel features an open lobby with private seating nooks and complimentary wireless internet access. Our Revival Restaurant and Connexion Lounge offer an classic dishes and comfort foods with a modern interpretation. We also offer 17,000 sq ft of event space across 22 rooms including the top-floor Capital View Ballroom which seats up to 300 and offers penthouse views. Perfect for your next celebration. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Key Bridge Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.