My husband and I wanted to spend a long weekend in the DC area celebrating our 7th wedding anniversary. I searched and searched for "the right" hotel for this weekend. As a loyal Marriott Gold Elite member, I knew it would be a Marriott property, but couldn't decide if I wanted to spend big bucks to be right in the heart of the city or to go with "the deal" I had found at the Key Bridge Marriott. I was a little worried reading some of the reviews about it being a "bus tour hotel" but went with it. So glad we did! We were upgraded to a King Executive Suite on the 7th floor that had views of both the monuments of DC (the Washington monument) and Georgetown, including the National Cathedral. In fact, two sides of the room were floor to ceiling glass and it felt like we were perched out over the building. Sitting on the very comfortable king bed and looking out the windows was almost a magical experience. It was hard to close the shades at night! The food at the hotel restaurant was great, and the buffet breakfast was free to us as Gold members (when the concierge lounge wasn't open). Even the bar food was good. There were groups of kids in the lobby and restaurant at times but we did not hear one bit of noise in our 4 day stay. This hotel is a short walk to the Rosslyn Metro station, making trips to the Smithsonian museums, the mall, and cherry blossoms (around the Tidal Basin) easy to get to on either the orange or blue lines. It is also a very nice walk over the bridge to Georgetown to shop, walk, and sit outside and people watch. Parking is $19 a day but that is half what it was downtown. I am soooo happy we stayed here...it was a perfect anniversary getaway and I would definitely stay here again. But, I want room 757 again!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Washington, DC at one of the most conveniently-located hotels in Arlington, VA, Key Bridge Marriott. Located across the river from Georgetown via a pedestrian friendly bridge, our Arlington, VA hotel offers access to the Nation's Capital, as well as many vibrant Northern Virginia neighborhoods. Newly renovated rooms and suites boast perks for the modern traveler. Experience one-of-a-kind panoramic views of nearby Georgetown. Weddings and events at our hotel are unforgettable, thanks to venues like the top-floor Capital View Ballroom, which provides amazing views of Washington, DC. And if you're here to explore the city, our hotel in Arlington near Georgetown is the perfect base. We're just three blocks from the Rosslyn Metro - allowing you to discover Washington, DC and Arlington, Virginia at your own pace. If you're in Washington for work, you'll appreciate our 22 meeting rooms, free Wi-Fi in the lobby, a business center and mobile check-in and check-out. Come explore at Key Bridge Marriott. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Marriott and Priceline so you can book your Key Bridge Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Key Bridge Marriott Hotel Arlington
- Marriott Hotel Key Bridge
- Marriott Arlington
- Arlington Marriott