I was in Washington, DC on business and the company booked this hotel. They have completed several renovations and are currently completing a dining room. The renovations did not bother our group at all. The room was impeccably clean, the bed was very comfortable and it was very quiet. The food for our meetings was excellent. There is a restaurant on the 14th floor with beautiful views of the surrounding area. I took the Metro from Reagan to the Roslyn station for $1.35, it took ten minutes. The Metro is two blocks from the hotel and was an easy and safe walk. The same Metro was very convenient to see all the sights in DC at a very low cost. Georgetown is across the river and you can either walk there, take a bus or taxi. I did not find the walk that difficult. There are some great shops and restaurants in Georgetown. My group ate on the waterfront overlooking Watergate and the Kennedy Center and it was gorgeous.
The hotel staff was courteous and very helpful. The concierge reviewed a map with me and suggested places to go. I will be returning to DC for business over the next two years and would not hesitate to stay at the Key Bridge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just across the Potomac River from Georgetown, our hotel offers panoramic views of the sights and sounds of the nation's capital. Being a premier choice among Arlington, VA and Georgetown, DC hotels, we provide direct access to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport as well as the corporations and government agencies of Northern Virginia saving you travel time in and out of the District. For travelers looking to take in the area's famous landmarks such as the Smithsonian Museums, Iwo Jima Memorial, Arlington National Cemetery and the National Monuments, hop on the DC Metro system at the Rosslyn Metro station, only 3 blocks from our front door. You'll find stylish surroundings inside our hotel as well. Our hotel features an open lobby with private seating nooks and complimentary wireless internet access. Our Revival Restaurant and Connexion Lounge offer an classic dishes and comfort foods with a modern interpretation. We also offer 17,000 sq ft of event space across 22 rooms including the top-floor Capital View Ballroom which seats up to 300 and offers penthouse views. Perfect for your next celebration. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Key Bridge Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Key Bridge Marriott Hotel Arlington
- Marriott Hotel Key Bridge
- Marriott Arlington
- Arlington Marriott