This is a top notch hotel that I had the pleasure of staying at for 2 nights in March. I was on the 10th floor and had lovely view of Georgetown University and rowers practicing on the Potomac. My room was very clean and the cleaning staff very generous when I needed additional extra shampoo & conditioner. Stayed with a group that also had rented meeting space. The food served by catering (breakfast, lunch & dinner) was absolutely delicious and plentiful~!! We also enjoyed the hotel bar, Connexion, but unless you splurge on the more expensive wine selections, you may want to order a beer. I would go back to this hotel next time I am visiting DC. All of the staff from front desk to the bar are extremely friendly and helpful. Room rates are very reasonable & try to get on the 10th floor or above. Stop up to the 18th floor for wonderful views of DC and monuments. Take a 3 hours dinner cruise on the Potomac...more good food, piano & DJ music (bring your dancing shoes) while cruising along the Potomac & past our nations beautiful monuments. You can also walk across the bridge into Georgetown from this hotel and enjoy shops, pubs & other attractions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just across the Potomac River from Georgetown, our hotel offers panoramic views of the sights and sounds of the nation's capital. Being a premier choice among Arlington, VA and Georgetown, DC hotels, we provide direct access to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport as well as the corporations and government agencies of Northern Virginia saving you travel time in and out of the District. For travelers looking to take in the area's famous landmarks such as the Smithsonian Museums, Iwo Jima Memorial, Arlington National Cemetery and the National Monuments, hop on the DC Metro system at the Rosslyn Metro station, only 3 blocks from our front door. You'll find stylish surroundings inside our hotel as well. Our hotel features an open lobby with private seating nooks and complimentary wireless internet access. Our Revival Restaurant and Connexion Lounge offer an classic dishes and comfort foods with a modern interpretation. We also offer 17,000 sq ft of event space across 22 rooms including the top-floor Capital View Ballroom which seats up to 300 and offers penthouse views. Perfect for your next celebration. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Key Bridge Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Key Bridge Marriott Hotel Arlington
- Marriott Hotel Key Bridge
- Marriott Arlington
- Arlington Marriott