The hotel has really not kept up with others in the area. The rooms are very small and some views are horrible. My room view was not the best. Charging a long-time member for computer access was tacky. A spider web along the ceiling and window. Overall, stay was nice and bell staff was really helpful. Stayed during Inauguration and it was hard to get in/out of DC. Security was insane.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Washington, DC at one of the most conveniently-located hotels in Arlington, VA, Key Bridge Marriott. Located across the river from Georgetown via a pedestrian friendly bridge, our Arlington, VA hotel offers access to the Nation's Capital, as well as many vibrant Northern Virginia neighborhoods. Newly renovated rooms and suites boast perks for the modern traveler. Experience one-of-a-kind panoramic views of nearby Georgetown. Weddings and events at our hotel are unforgettable, thanks to venues like the top-floor Capital View Ballroom, which provides amazing views of Washington, DC. And if you're here to explore the city, our hotel in Arlington near Georgetown is the perfect base. We're just three blocks from the Rosslyn Metro - allowing you to discover Washington, DC and Arlington, Virginia at your own pace. If you're in Washington for work, you'll appreciate our 22 meeting rooms, free Wi-Fi in the lobby, a business center and mobile check-in and check-out. Come explore at Key Bridge Marriott. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Marriott, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Key Bridge Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Key Bridge Marriott Hotel Arlington
- Marriott Hotel Key Bridge
- Marriott Arlington
- Arlington Marriott