I live in Arlington and work in DC so I have had friends and family stay here whenever they visit. We've always found it to be a great hotel for a great price, nice pool, and walkable to Georgetown and close to the orange line metro. My family and friends found it easy to walk over to DC or pop up the metro to my neighborhood in Arlington
The Rosslyn area itself doesn't have a lot of places to eat or drink, it's kind of dead after work hours, but with Georgetown and Clarendon nearby it isn't an issue. (The person who complained that the front desk clerks directed him to Georgetown for food and he knows that's not the closest--I have to disagree! Unless you want fast food or one or two not-great chain restaurants, Rosslyn isn't the place to be.)
I wanted to write the review, though, to compliment the front desk staff. We decided to stay over night on New Year's Eve as a "mini-getaway." We ended up being right next to a room full of rowdy teens. We didn't want to be party poopers but also didn't want to try to sleep next door to them, so we requested a room change. The front desk was incredibly accommodating and gave a corner room with the same great view without any hassle. They also checked in with us later to be sure we were happy. On such a busy night, they could have just sent security up or told us tough luck, but they were great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Washington, DC at one of the most conveniently-located hotels in Arlington, VA, Key Bridge Marriott. Located across the river from Georgetown via a pedestrian friendly bridge, our Arlington, VA hotel offers access to the Nation's Capital, as well as many vibrant Northern Virginia neighborhoods. Newly renovated rooms and suites boast perks for the modern traveler. Experience one-of-a-kind panoramic views of nearby Georgetown. Weddings and events at our hotel are unforgettable, thanks to venues like the top-floor Capital View Ballroom, which provides amazing views of Washington, DC. And if you're here to explore the city, our hotel in Arlington near Georgetown is the perfect base. We're just three blocks from the Rosslyn Metro - allowing you to discover Washington, DC and Arlington, Virginia at your own pace. If you're in Washington for work, you'll appreciate our 22 meeting rooms, free Wi-Fi in the lobby, a business center and mobile check-in and check-out. Come explore at Key Bridge Marriott. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Marriott and Hotels.com so you can book your Key Bridge Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Key Bridge Marriott Hotel Arlington
- Marriott Hotel Key Bridge
- Marriott Arlington
- Arlington Marriott