I live in Arlington and work in DC so I have had friends and family stay here whenever they visit. We've always found it to be a great hotel for a great price, nice pool, and walkable to Georgetown and close to the orange line metro. My family and friends found it easy to walk over to DC or pop up the metro to my neighborhood in Arlington
The Rosslyn area itself doesn't have a lot of places to eat or drink, it's kind of dead after work hours, but with Georgetown and Clarendon nearby it isn't an issue. (The person who complained that the front desk clerks directed him to Georgetown for food and he knows that's not the closest--I have to disagree! Unless you want fast food or one or two not-great chain restaurants, Rosslyn isn't the place to be.)
I wanted to write the review, though, to compliment the front desk staff. We decided to stay over night on New Year's Eve as a "mini-getaway." We ended up being right next to a room full of rowdy teens. We didn't want to be party poopers but also didn't want to try to sleep next door to them, so we requested a room change. The front desk was incredibly accommodating and gave a corner room with the same great view without any hassle. They also checked in with us later to be sure we were happy. On such a busy night, they could have just sent security up or told us tough luck, but they were great.
- Also Known As:
- Key Bridge Marriott Hotel
- Key Bridge Marriott Hotel Arlington
- Marriott Hotel Key Bridge
- Marriott Arlington
- Arlington Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just across the Potomac River from Georgetown, our hotel offers panoramic views of the sights and sounds of the nation's capital. Being a premier choice among Arlington, VA and Georgetown, DC hotels, we provide direct access to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport as well as the corporations and government agencies of Northern Virginia saving you travel time in and out of the District. For travelers looking to take in the area's famous landmarks such as the Smithsonian Museums, Iwo Jima Memorial, Arlington National Cemetery and the National Monuments, hop on the DC Metro system at the Rosslyn Metro station, only 3 blocks from our front door. You'll find stylish surroundings inside our hotel as well. Our hotel features an open lobby with private seating nooks and complimentary wireless internet access. Our Revival Restaurant and Connexion Lounge offer an classic dishes and comfort foods with a modern interpretation. We also offer 17,000 sq ft of event space across 22 rooms including the top-floor Capital View Ballroom which seats up to 300 and offers penthouse views. Perfect for your next celebration. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Hotels.com, Olotels, Expedia, Venere, Otel, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Key Bridge Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.