The room we stayed in was on the 10th floor, walls of windows and an amazing view. The bed was as I like it..fluffy duvet and plenty of pillows. Fluffy terry robe, check. In room coffee maker, check. The furnishings were slightly beat up version of chain hotel furniture but not horrid. The room was designed for the use of persons with physical handicap who may also need a chair , so room layout and "wet" bath design were not typical of other rooms. While my husband and I are not persons with disability, we appreciated the space and design. The best bit by far was the sweeping view from Georgetown to the National Monument. Fairly easy walk over the bridge to the shops or the very sweet staff will help you with a cab. The restaurant/bar were very nice. There is also a wee coffee shop with mags, tees, sweets and I-forgots. I typically go boutique hotel in Dupont area but would return here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just across the Potomac River from Georgetown, our hotel offers panoramic views of the sights and sounds of the nation's capital. Being a premier choice among Arlington, VA and Georgetown, DC hotels, we provide direct access to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport as well as the corporations and government agencies of Northern Virginia saving you travel time in and out of the District. For travelers looking to take in the area's famous landmarks such as the Smithsonian Museums, Iwo Jima Memorial, Arlington National Cemetery and the National Monuments, hop on the DC Metro system at the Rosslyn Metro station, only 3 blocks from our front door. You'll find stylish surroundings inside our hotel as well. Our hotel features an open lobby with private seating nooks and complimentary wireless internet access. Our Revival Restaurant and Connexion Lounge offer an classic dishes and comfort foods with a modern interpretation. We also offer 17,000 sq ft of event space across 22 rooms including the top-floor Capital View Ballroom which seats up to 300 and offers penthouse views. Perfect for your next celebration. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Key Bridge Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Key Bridge Marriott Hotel Arlington
- Marriott Hotel Key Bridge
- Marriott Arlington
- Arlington Marriott