Highly disappointed with the Marriott Key Bridge - especially given the price and the availability of comparably priced hotels in the area.
They refurbished the lobby area and it looks nice...but once you step out of that area, the hotel looks and smells as if it was 1970. Old decor, dirty walls and rooms...it's terribly out of date and musty everywhere.
The fitness center was smaller than a closet...with 2 treadmills, 2 stationary bikes and a single bench and weight rack that had weights from 5 to 25 lbs. Poor is an understatement.
Staff was friendly but not prompt. The buttons on the phone in the room didn't work; the guidebook in the hotel was missing information; it was downright musty and humid in my room despite the air conditioner being set at any temperature.
Also, they didn't offer any upgraded rooms for Platinum guests and everything I experienced was mediocre at best. I'd select any of the other Marriott's and Starwood properties in the area before staying here again.
- Also Known As:
- Key Bridge Marriott Hotel Arlington
- Key Bridge Marriott Hotel
- Marriott Hotel Key Bridge
- Marriott Arlington
- Arlington Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just across the Potomac River from Georgetown, our hotel offers panoramic views of the sights and sounds of the nation's capital. Being a premier choice among Arlington, VA and Georgetown, DC hotels, we provide direct access to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport as well as the corporations and government agencies of Northern Virginia saving you travel time in and out of the District. For travelers looking to take in the area's famous landmarks such as the Smithsonian Museums, Iwo Jima Memorial, Arlington National Cemetery and the National Monuments, hop on the DC Metro system at the Rosslyn Metro station, only 3 blocks from our front door. You'll find stylish surroundings inside our hotel as well. Our hotel features an open lobby with private seating nooks and complimentary wireless internet access. Our Revival Restaurant and Connexion Lounge offer an classic dishes and comfort foods with a modern interpretation. We also offer 17,000 sq ft of event space across 22 rooms including the top-floor Capital View Ballroom which seats up to 300 and offers penthouse views. Perfect for your next celebration. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Key Bridge Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.