“Nice Property, needs a tweak” 4 of 5 stars

Save up to 25%
Ranked #35 of 48 Hotels in Arlington
GreenLeadersBronze level
Dallas, Texas
“Nice Property, needs a tweak”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I really liked this hotel. The location is good, parking is convenient, staff are very friendly, and the concierge lounge is top notch. My only gripe is the fitness facilities. I look for properties with decent sized pools, and this one passes that test, but the pool was FREEZING. Literally, I couldn't put my face in the water. Hypothermia waiting to happen. Plan B was the fitness center, but with only two bikes and two treadmills there's not a lot of equipment for a hotel this size. Management needs to address the issue with the pool water heater, and I feel an upgrade to the fitness center is in order. Otherwise--I really enjoyed my stay here and would return in warmer weather.

Room Tip: I feel like there's always noise from nearby Reagan National Airport. Bring earplugs.
Green Features: Marriott is good in this regard. There is an option to skip housekeeping service and earn extra rewards points.
  • Stayed January 2016, traveled on business
      Location

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Wonderful location overlooking the Potomac across from Georgetown. While staff friendly and attentive the place could do with a refresh - décor is tired, indoor pool area now a bit worse for wear? Good breakfast but service stretched when busy.

Room Tip: High - over-looking the river
  • Stayed November 2015, traveled on business
      Cleanliness
1 Thank QoS4
Debbie N, Manager at Key Bridge Marriott, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear QoS4,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of the Key Bridge Marriott. We do have a wonderful location just across the Key Bridge from Georgetown which allows for amazing views. I appreciate your comment concerning our staff being friendly and attentive, we take great pride in the service we provide. Rest assured, we will share your review with the appropriate departments.
With Regards, Debbie N
Mexicali, Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This hotel has a good location if you are planning to visit the national mall, is onlt a $5-7 dollar Uber ride, and is just across the bridge from Georgetown at a walking distance. The area around it is algo safe and clean with a lot of restaurants.

The ladies at the front desk were really helpful as i had forgotten my confirmation details and they help me all the time

Room Tip: There a rooms with a view to Georgetown
Green Features: i liked the program that offer free rewards points if you skip room cleaning per day
  • Stayed January 2016, traveled on business
      Cleanliness
1 Thank elbishop
Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I spent 4 nights here in mid January. Because I have frequent traveler status with Marriott, I always ask for a high floor with Potomac/Georgetown views, which are amazing. The hotel staff is friendly, and the location is convenient for walking or running enthusiasts. Roslyn metro is only a couple of blocks away, as well. Georgetown is right across the river, and one of my favorite walking/running destinations is Roosevelt Island, with a trail and boardwalk where you almost feel like you are out in the woods (except for airplane noise overhead). There is a Safeway grocery store 3 blocks up the hill, and several restaurants within a 10 - minute walk. Even if the building is showing signs of wear and tear, and they no longer offer lochs for breakfast (bummed about that one), it's still my hotel of choice while in DC.

Stayed January 2016, traveled on business
1 Thank Dave B
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Arrived yesterday and can say that this is a very nice hotel.The staff greets you at the door friendly check in. Very clean. Costly breakfast $19 per person.. bit much for breakfast. Would stay again in the future..

Stayed January 2016, traveled on business
New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I have stayed twice now at the Key Bridge Marriott since last spring since my son moved around the corner. Both times, the staff went above and beyond to make our stay pleasurable. The first time we arrived after 11pm to check in due to horrible holiday traffic. All we wanted to do is have a glass of wine after the drive and the bar was closed. We spoke to assistance manager who was there at the time and even though the bar was closed, she allowed us to buy a drink. I saw that everything was put away and the draw was counted. She didn't have to accomodate us, but she did. The second time we stayed, my daughter forget her boots in the room. I called the next day and they had found the boots and offered to mail them no charge! What hotel does that! I highly recommend the Key Bridge for the staff alone. It's close to the airport and a short metro ride to downtown Washington. It's not a location if you want to be in the thick of things in Washington DC, but easy access for business travelers or a quick stay.

• Stayed December 2015, traveled with family
Quebec City, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel was conveniently located to where I was going and the price was decent however I did not even think to check if wi-fi was included and it wasn't. Since I was getting in late, I didn't bother connecting to it, the fee seemed high to only check emails for a few minutes before going to bed... Anyhow. I also splurged on a "room with a view" :) when they put you on the 3rd floor (which is really the 2nd level), there is no view! Why charge more?? On a positive note, the staff was friendly and the room was clean and comfortable.

Room Tip: if you pay for a room with a view, ask to be on a higher floor.
  • Stayed January 2016, traveled solo
      Location
Debbie N, Manager at Key Bridge Marriott, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Hello MapleandTango,
Thank you for your review of the Key Bridge Marriott. I appreciate your comments concerning our staff and the cleanliness of the room. We pride ourselves on providing outstanding service. I am disappointed to read about your room location and would like an opportunity to discuss further at your convenience. Please feel free to contact me at debbie.niswonger@marriott.com so that I can gather more information to assist.
Debbie