We stayed at this hotel November 1-4 and enjoyed our stay. The room was adequate--the bathroom was a little on the small side. The location was great--a short 2 1/2 block walk to the Rosslyn Metro station which took you to DC. You could take either the red or orange line and get off at the Smithsonian Station and you were right by the Washington Monument. There weren't any restaurants close to the Marriott you had to walk about 4 block to get to a Ruby Tuesday's Restaurant and then you could also walk across the Key Bridge to Georgetown where there were many dining choices--this was about a 20 minute walk from the hotel. We especially enjoyed the hot tub at the hotel (especially after a long day of walking around DC) and it had a great pool and area to relax. We also took the Super Shuttle from Dulles Airport and it dropped us off at the hotel and picked us up at the hotel for the return trip--$68.00 for two people round-trip--much cheaper than a cab. We would definately stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just across the Potomac River from Georgetown, our hotel offers panoramic views of the sights and sounds of the nation's capital. Being a premier choice among Arlington, VA and Georgetown, DC hotels, we provide direct access to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport as well as the corporations and government agencies of Northern Virginia saving you travel time in and out of the District. For travelers looking to take in the area's famous landmarks such as the Smithsonian Museums, Iwo Jima Memorial, Arlington National Cemetery and the National Monuments, hop on the DC Metro system at the Rosslyn Metro station, only 3 blocks from our front door. You'll find stylish surroundings inside our hotel as well. Our hotel features an open lobby with private seating nooks and complimentary wireless internet access. Our Revival Restaurant and Connexion Lounge offer an classic dishes and comfort foods with a modern interpretation. We also offer 17,000 sq ft of event space across 22 rooms including the top-floor Capital View Ballroom which seats up to 300 and offers penthouse views. Perfect for your next celebration. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Key Bridge Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Key Bridge Marriott Hotel Arlington
- Marriott Hotel Key Bridge
- Marriott Arlington
- Arlington Marriott