I stayed here at the end of October when I was in town for Marine Corps Marathon. It was a perfect location for the marathon (easy walk from finish area) which is why we choose it. I probably wouldn't have chosen this area as a tourist wanting to see DC.
There was nothing *wrong* with the hotel, it just didn't live up other Marriotts that I have stayed in. Our room (in the oldest section) had been remodeled not too long ago, but the bathroom seemed aging. It also had no view at all (though some rooms do have beautiful views). The beds were not as comfortable as other Marriotts I've been in (they had the feathertops, but not the new mattresses).
The hotel is an easy walk from the Rosslyn Metro station from which you are only a few stops from the Pentagon/Crystal City in one direction and the monuments in the other. You also have direct access to DCA on this line.
There were not a whole lot of food options within walking distance (our walking distance was a bit shortened after running the marathon). We only had breakfast at the hotel restaurants (iit was good, with an omelet bar and fresh made waffles) so I cannot comment on the other meals.
Overall, a decent hotel, but nothing special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Washington, DC at one of the most conveniently-located hotels in Arlington, VA, Key Bridge Marriott. Located across the river from Georgetown via a pedestrian friendly bridge, our Arlington, VA hotel offers access to the Nation's Capital, as well as many vibrant Northern Virginia neighborhoods. Newly renovated rooms and suites boast perks for the modern traveler. Experience one-of-a-kind panoramic views of nearby Georgetown. Weddings and events at our hotel are unforgettable, thanks to venues like the top-floor Capital View Ballroom, which provides amazing views of Washington, DC. And if you're here to explore the city, our hotel in Arlington near Georgetown is the perfect base. We're just three blocks from the Rosslyn Metro - allowing you to discover Washington, DC and Arlington, Virginia at your own pace. If you're in Washington for work, you'll appreciate our 22 meeting rooms, free Wi-Fi in the lobby, a business center and mobile check-in and check-out. Come explore at Key Bridge Marriott. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Marriott, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Key Bridge Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Key Bridge Marriott Hotel Arlington
- Marriott Hotel Key Bridge
- Marriott Arlington
- Arlington Marriott