I stayed here at the end of October when I was in town for Marine Corps Marathon. It was a perfect location for the marathon (easy walk from finish area) which is why we choose it. I probably wouldn't have chosen this area as a tourist wanting to see DC.
There was nothing *wrong* with the hotel, it just didn't live up other Marriotts that I have stayed in. Our room (in the oldest section) had been remodeled not too long ago, but the bathroom seemed aging. It also had no view at all (though some rooms do have beautiful views). The beds were not as comfortable as other Marriotts I've been in (they had the feathertops, but not the new mattresses).
The hotel is an easy walk from the Rosslyn Metro station from which you are only a few stops from the Pentagon/Crystal City in one direction and the monuments in the other. You also have direct access to DCA on this line.
There were not a whole lot of food options within walking distance (our walking distance was a bit shortened after running the marathon). We only had breakfast at the hotel restaurants (iit was good, with an omelet bar and fresh made waffles) so I cannot comment on the other meals.
Overall, a decent hotel, but nothing special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just across the Potomac River from Georgetown, our hotel offers panoramic views of the sights and sounds of the nation's capital. Being a premier choice among Arlington, VA and Georgetown, DC hotels, we provide direct access to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport as well as the corporations and government agencies of Northern Virginia saving you travel time in and out of the District. For travelers looking to take in the area's famous landmarks such as the Smithsonian Museums, Iwo Jima Memorial, Arlington National Cemetery and the National Monuments, hop on the DC Metro system at the Rosslyn Metro station, only 3 blocks from our front door. You'll find stylish surroundings inside our hotel as well. Our hotel features an open lobby with private seating nooks and complimentary wireless internet access. Our Revival Restaurant and Connexion Lounge offer an classic dishes and comfort foods with a modern interpretation. We also offer 17,000 sq ft of event space across 22 rooms including the top-floor Capital View Ballroom which seats up to 300 and offers penthouse views. Perfect for your next celebration. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Key Bridge Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Key Bridge Marriott Hotel Arlington
- Marriott Hotel Key Bridge
- Marriott Arlington
- Arlington Marriott