It is hard for me to complain about my 2 night stay during Easter weekend at this hotel. Less than a 10 minute walk to the Rosslyn Metro Station, and no more than a 15 minute walk to Georgetown (or a very short ride on the Metro Circulator Bus which you can catch close to the Metro Station), the location is hard to beat for seeing DC. My king size bed was very comfortable on the 10th floor of the Capital Tower, and the modern renovated room (with a 42in LCD TV) while not spacious, was also not too small. It was also quiet, and the shower was always hot with good pressure. There are few places to eat or shop in the immediate area, but a walk or bus ride to Georgetown can solve that issue. The gym located in the basement of the hotel is well equipped with a variety of well maintained cardio equipment (with another small cardio room also located next to the pool) and a decent selection of free weights and machines. Internet in the room is $12.95/day but free in the Lobby which has lots of places to sit with your laptop. The hotel is popular with families if the indoor/outdoor pool packed with kids is any indication. At $60/night on Priceline, this hotel was an absolute steal, and I would stay here again in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just across the Potomac River from Georgetown, our hotel offers panoramic views of the sights and sounds of the nation's capital. Being a premier choice among Arlington, VA and Georgetown, DC hotels, we provide direct access to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport as well as the corporations and government agencies of Northern Virginia saving you travel time in and out of the District. For travelers looking to take in the area's famous landmarks such as the Smithsonian Museums, Iwo Jima Memorial, Arlington National Cemetery and the National Monuments, hop on the DC Metro system at the Rosslyn Metro station, only 3 blocks from our front door. You'll find stylish surroundings inside our hotel as well. Our hotel features an open lobby with private seating nooks and complimentary wireless internet access. Our Revival Restaurant and Connexion Lounge offer an classic dishes and comfort foods with a modern interpretation. We also offer 17,000 sq ft of event space across 22 rooms including the top-floor Capital View Ballroom which seats up to 300 and offers penthouse views. Perfect for your next celebration. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Key Bridge Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Key Bridge Marriott Hotel Arlington
- Marriott Hotel Key Bridge
- Marriott Arlington
- Arlington Marriott