“Everithing was perfect” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Bogota, Colombia
“Everithing was perfect”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

I find it exellent for the price clean very polite girl think was Lucia in the desk bad just the internet fails a lot and one don't do international calls they are way crazy expensive
We enjoy our stay

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (168)
  • Polish first
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

Stayed here on a visit to DC between Christmas and New Years. Great accommodations with sleek, modern rooms. Use of space is city style where every square in of your quarters is purposed. Amenities offered are nice and give the hotel an upscale feel.

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

My spouse and I stayed here a couple of days before Christmas when airline delays caused us to miss our connecting flight and land in the wrong city well after rental car companies closed for the night. The location is very close to DCA and the rates are very good. The hotel is older but is kept very clean. The room was clean and the staff was gracious. I appreciate them allowing us to check in during the wee hours of the morning. I slept well.

The breakfast food was quite good, with generous portions and a super healthy, on-trend menu.

They have a shuttle that runs to and from the airport, however we arrived too late to use it. A taxi from the airport was just over $10.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Hawthorne, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

I was at the Hyatt Regency for only about 8 hours – just to get a night’s sleep between flights. I wish I could have been there much longer! The room was fantastic – modern and comfortable, and a great value for the price. I slept very well in the bed and enjoyed the rain shower and the KenetMD bath products. I also appreciated the punctual and frequent shuttle service to and from the airport, which was about a 5 minute drive away. Check in and check out was also a breeze with the online option. Only thing that I could have asked for is free wi-fi in the rooms, but there is free wi-fi in the lobby. If I’m ever traveling thru DC again, I know exactly where I will stay again. Thanks, Hyatt!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Vancouver/Hong Kong/London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013

Was here for one of the chess tournaments during early October. Usually I stay for a week as the tournaments are 9 rounds

I liked the buffet. 2nd time I stayed. Hotel waiter Hamid remembered us from our June stay and greeted us by name.

Airport shuttle is convenient. For food you will need to walk a bit but if the hotel restaurant is closed I recommend the holiday inn steak house 5 mins walk away. Good food there when the hotel restaurant is closed during the weekends.

Also the fridge rental is not $20 for the stay and not $20 a night. Makes sense especially when I stock up on milk.

One of the cleanest and superior service hotels I have stayed at for a while!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

I had s two day stay, and overal satisfied! I'm not to picky about details. The staff was accomadating and friendly! Some little issues: very pricey room service.. not for a family stay ie: two pancakes 13 $$ , just a little dusty in my room, sheets were a little suspect.. two stains found. ....overall the stay was decent... the hotel was a nice location ...!

• Stayed December 2013
HyattCrystalCity, Manager at Hyatt Regency Crystal City, responded to this review, December 18, 2013
We appreciate your feedback and thank you for your stay at our hotel. I am sorry that we did make your stay more enjoyable, but please know that we work hard to improve our services every day and we will relay your feedback to our housekeeping department to keep an eye out for such discrepancies in the room.

We do look forward to opportunity to host you again the next time you are in town.

All the best!
baileysville, wv
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

I did not stay in rooms but I was there for 2 days for the CHADD Convention. Everyone was so nice and there were many amenities if you needed them. There was plenty of seats and many conference rooms to provide all the areas needed for the conference. Very nice!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
HyattCrystalCity, Manager at Hyatt Regency Crystal City, responded to this review, December 17, 2013
Thank you for staying with us during your convention and I am glad to hear you had a pleasant stay. We enjoyed hosting the group this year and hope to host you and the rest of the group in the future!

Been to Hyatt Regency Crystal City? Share your experiences!