“Always excellent quality at Hyatt” 5 of 5 stars

Bed & Breakfast Package
Ranked #25 of 48 Hotels in Arlington
GreenLeadersSilver level
West Point, New York
“Always excellent quality at Hyatt”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2012

Clean, modern, excellent size and comfortable room, good staff service, shuttle service to Reagan International Airport was a big bonus. Location for me was good, but hard to find if taking the Metro and walking. Nice outdoor pool on a hot day in DC.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (130)
  • Polish first
Bloomington IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2012

I had a 6:00 AM flight from Reagan Airport and needed to find a decent hotel with easy access. I was impressed that the Hyatt Crystal City has shuttle service starting at 4:40 AM giving us a good amount of time to get checked in and through security. The rooms are nice-sized and quite comfortable, every inch a Hyatt. I have stayed here before and I am sure that I will return.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Huntsville, Alabama
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2012

I stayed Feb. 28-March 2, 2012. I would not stay here again, the room was not cleaned and the air quality is poor. I would like to start by saying I travel a lot and I have been living out of a hotel the last two weeks. This was the worse hotel I have stayed in since college. The room was not cleaned and the air ventilation was so poor I was sick due to the dust blowing into the room. The air vent was packed with dust and appears that it had not been cleaned in years. I contacted the front desk concerning my bathroom not being cleaned prior to my stay. I found a q-tip under the sink and hair (long blond) in the shower and throughout the bathroom. I am African American so it could not be my hair. The informed me that they would have the room cleaned for me. For this type of hotel, I would not have expected these issues.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
HyattCrystalCity, Manager at Hyatt Regency Crystal City, responded to this review, March 24, 2012
Thank you for your recent stay and providing valuable feedback from your visit. We strive to provide an overall clean atmosphere to all of our guests, and it seems that we failed to meet your expectations here. I would appreciate the opportunity to follow up further. Please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel.
Sarah Dierks, Executive Housekeeper
sarah.dierks@hyatt.com
CherO50
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2012 via mobile

The location and friendly staff cannot make up for the poor condition of our guest room. We arrived to a very dirty room that was never cleaned our entire stay but only tidied up. The carpetting was badly stained and had not been vacuumed, and the bathroom floor was very dirty along with the furnishings, walls and fixtures. Our frinds who/also stayed said their room on another floor was in the same condition. I do not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed March 2012
Thank you for providing feedback regarding your recent stay. We strive to provide far superior conditions that those you have experienced. I would like to opportunity to follow up with you personally regarding this stay and issues you experienced. Please feel free to contact me directly at the email listed below.
Sarah Dierks, Executive Housekeeper
sarah.dierks@hyatt.com
Brooklyn, NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2012

I stayed at the hotel recently while attending a conference there. The room was spacious with a king size bed and seating area. The hallways were quiet and the staff accommodating. The lobby had lots of seating and was furnished beautifully. The hotel offered free wi-fi to the conference attendees which was a nice unexpected plus.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2012

Booked this place through Priceline. Got a good deal. We were upgraded to a suite which was amazing. Hotel is clean and spacious. Enjoyed our one night stay immensely!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
Pittsburgh, PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2012

I thought this place was wonderful. Lovely lobby, always helpful staff. I had a beautiful, spacious room on the 17th floor. Never heard a peep from neighbors or the hallway. I took the "business plan" which provides the internet, breakfast and a bottle of water every day for a decently priced add-on. The internet was fast. The breakfast buffet was really excellent - hot dishes, cereals, oatmeal, tons of fruit, an omelet station. Very well worth it.

The workout room was great - large, lots of cardio machines and an excellent selection of freeweights.

There is a free shuttle that makes the loop to the airport and the metro. You can catch the metro at the airport, too, which is handy if it's raining, as you don't need to go outside at all. The walk to the metro took me maybe 20 minutes. Plus, there are a variety of restaurants over in Crystal City around the metro station.

I would be more than happy to stay here again, except my business usually takes me to the MD side of DC, and for that it's a bit of a commute on the metro.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business

Been to Hyatt Regency Crystal City? Share your experiences!