“Truly comfortable hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 48 Hotels in Arlington
Seattle, Washington
“Truly comfortable hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Beat my expectations and the best bed I've found in the DC area in a while. Great value for a very good hotel, a half block from the Rosslyn metro station and some surprisingly good restaurants in easy walking distance. I would definitely go back.

Stayed August 2015, traveled on business
Selim S, General Manager at Hyatt Arlington, responded to this review, yesterday
Happy to see you enjoyed your experience Jay and that you will be back. Thank you for taking the time to share this insight and for choosing The Hyatt Arlington

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (218)
Greenwich, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW via mobile

Typical Hyatt hotel with main features. Rooms are updated with good business elements. Bathrooms are nice with oversized counter and shower. Room and bathroom was clean. Bed was comfortable and clean. Linens were soft, crisp and clean on the King bed. Lobby and hallways were kept well. Definitely a good hotel to stay at for business reasons.

Stayed August 2015, traveled as a couple
Selim S, General Manager at Hyatt Arlington, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Thanks Michael for the feedback! Glad you enjoyed it and hope to have you back again soon as our guest. Safe travels
Pembroke Pines, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

The only one thing I would state bad of the hotel is that it does not have a pool. Something I did not realize until later, but with that said the experience was great. Staff was very friendly and helpful, room was great. It's a great location, right across the street from the Metro and within walking distance of a grocery store and numerous restaurants.

• Stayed August 2015, traveled with family
Thank you for taking time to share this insight. I am glad you enjoyed the visit overall, but do regret that we were unable to meet your request for the pool. We hope you will visit us again when back in the DC area. Thank you for your patronage and also for your time in providing this feedback.
Columbus,MS
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

I left my room at noon and when I returned at 9pm the room had not been cleaned or serviced. When I called housekeeping, I got voicemail for "lost and found". Since I did not want someone to come to the room to clean that late, I decided to just call the front desk to lodge an official complaint. I was told there was no way to do that then. If I wanted to complain, I would have to find the manager on duty the next day. Nice facilities but service like a Dixie Motel off the main road.

Stayed August 2015, traveled solo
Selim S, General Manager at Hyatt Arlington, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Thank you Wilbur for sharing your feedback with me. While these comments are not typical from our guests, I do wish apologize for the inconvenience you encountered during your most recent stay with us. I regret that the HK manager specifically was unavailable to take your call in the evening, however I was glad to see that our front office manager did speak with you and offered maid service in addition to providing you with compensation for your troubles. Our room attendant did confirm stopping by the room that day and was advised by one of the occupants that service was refused for the day. Thank you again for sharing this feedback and for allowing us the opportunity to improve our service.
Dallas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Once again Hyatt has exceeded my expectations. I'm traveling to Rosslyn every week for the next few months and left my robe in the bathroom in my last trip. I figured it was lost forever but decided to ask just anyway if it was in the lost and found. I just got back to my room and it was sitting there waiting for me.
The staff here go out of their way to make each visit enjoyable. Hyatt has my brand loyalty due to consistent service like this.

Stayed August 2015, traveled on business
Selim S, General Manager at Hyatt Arlington, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for taking time to provide these comments. Your loyalty is greatly appreciated and I am glad our staff was able to retrieve your robe. We look forward to having you back for the next visit. Thank you for choosing Hyatt Arlington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Stayed at the Hyatt in Arlington For two nights On a business trip. The hotel is very clean and updated. The staff is what makes this hotel so very special They are very accommodating Very friendly And all around just great people. I will definitely be back To the Hyatt Everytime I'm in the DC area. I highly recommend this hotel It is in a great location And has everything one would need for a business or pleasure trip. I would like to thank the staff again For making this trip one I will never forget.

Stayed August 2015, traveled on business
Thank you Travis for taking some of your valuable time to share this insight. We are fortunate to have genuine, caring staff who are committed to ensuring a memorable experience for each of our guests. Thank you for choosing The Hyatt Arlington and we look forward to your next stay.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We stayed one night in this hotel before heading into DC for a week. Don't believe the negative reviews about this place. The room was clean and quiet and the front desk staff was very friendly. We self parked our car in the garage. The hotel is in a convenient location in Arlington.

Stayed August 2015, traveled with family
Thank you for sharing your comments with me. I am glad you enjoyed the visit and that we were able to take good care of your needs. We look forward to your next stay with us