“Another Great Stay at the Arlington Hyatt” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Double Your Points
Ranked #12 of 48 Hotels in Arlington
New York, New York, United States
“Another Great Stay at the Arlington Hyatt”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Another great stay at the arlington hyatt!!

I am so grateful for my time here --- they greeted me with a cheese and fruit plate, I enjoyed old-school ice cream every night (think King Cones and Strawberry Shortcakes) and slept like a baby in my king sized bed. Even though there is a lot happening in the hotel and surrounding are, the rooms are totally silent, which is perfect for someone like me who gets home really late and sleeps really late!

Great amenities as usual and free breakfast every morning. What more could a girl ask for. Thank you Hyatt Arlington! Hope yo see you soon!!

Room Tip: Ask to face the river!!
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Selim S, General Manager at Hyatt Arlington, responded to this review, yesterday
Thank you Sara for taking time to share your experience with me. It is nice to see that you had another enjoyable stay with us. We look forward to your next visit and appreciate you choosing The Hyatt Arlington

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (204)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Next to the metrorail station Rosslyn. Total travel time from Union Sta with one transfer station- 30 min. Quick check-in, upgraded (for extra money) to 15th floor with city view - partial nice view towards Arlington cemetery.
Rather small room with king size bed and desk. Clean. Good mattress. Working TV and WiFi. Clean shower and bathroom. Funny standing toilet- in front of the sink and mirror.
Parking in hotel $27/day; there are free street parking spaces few minutes away walking.
Bedding changed (or only made? - did not pay much attention) and room cleaned every day, towels changed when dropped to the floor.
Good place to stay for less money than in the city.
Walking to Georgetown over the Key bridge- 15 min.
Walking to Marine Corps memorial/Iwo Jima - 5 min, through Arlington cemetery and then
over Arlington Memorial bridge to Lincoln memorial - 45 min.
Heavy Seas Alehouse in the next block is good- perfect salmon with sweet potato fries, osso buco (huge portion) and dark ale

Room Tip: Room 1500 on 15th floor with nice view towards Arlington cemetery (see photos)
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Selim S, General Manager at Hyatt Arlington, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Glad you enjoyed it Mikhail and hope you will be back again soon. Thanks for taking some time to share this insight and thank you also for choosing Hyatt Arlington from the many options available out there.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Staff is friendly. Hotel is extremely generic. Very clean but this could be any Hyatt anywhere.

Oddly, they don't offer room service between 11am-4pm. That's pretty inconvenient.

Internet is fast. Water pressure is very good. Toilets flush weird. 2 stars for style. 1 extra star because the man at the front desk was so friendly.

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to share your impressions with me. I am happy to see you enjoyed some aspects of your stay, but do regret not meeting all your expectations in all areas. We strive for continuous improvement and your insight will help us focus where we have to. I hope you will let me know if heading back in the future so I can ensure we deliver a better experience. Thanks again for your comments
Louisville, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My husband & I were treated so special at this hotel. We actually arrived before noon & was allowed to check right in. Robert assisted us & what a joy he is. I have never met someone so happy & just so happy to meet you. He made sure everything was perfect & offered us maps, directions & anything else we could ask for. The other staff members were also helpful but I didn't get their name. We had breakfast1 morning and it was also very good, with a great selection. Overall I have no complaints & would definitely recommend this hotel & would stay there again.

Room Tip: we stayed on the 11th floor and it was perfect
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Glad you enjoyed your visit Lisa and nice to see that our staff left their mark on you. Thank you for your time in sharing this feedback and for choosing Hyatt Arlington. We hope you will visit us again soon when your travels allow. Thank you also for your intent to return and for recommending us to others
Glasgow
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Lovely clean room, excellent front of house service, right next to metro making it a perfect location for DC. Breakfast was included in our deal and was reasonable, but not the best buffet I have ever had, although Tony, the omelette chef did make a lovely omelette. We sampled both lunch and dinner in the Cityhouse restaurant during our stay and were really pleased with it. The concierge, sorry I cannot remember your name, was most helpful in arranging storing of our luggage after check out and arranging a fixed price taxi to Dulles airport. I would definitely stay here on my next visit to DC

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Selim S, General Manager at Hyatt Arlington, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you Amelie for sharing this feedback with me. We are fortunate to have genuine and caring associates who truly want to leave their mark on our guests. I am happy to see you enjoyed your visit and hope you will be back again for your next vacation with us.
jtavessude
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This hotel is in a good location to major sights and destinations in the district just a short subway ride or walk away. The rooms are nicely appointed and have been remodeled in the very recent past.

My room was clean and well appointed. It included a mini fridge and hair dryer not mentioned on the website.

The front desk staff is great on check-in and out. The housekeeping staff did a perfect job resetting my room each day.

TIPS: The walk from the Metro stop to the hotel is all up hill. Use the blue line connector bus with a stop 4 blocks away to get over to Georgetown - $1 each way.

Room Tip: Higher floors are better to get away from street level noise.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Thanks for your time in sharing this insight. I am glad you were happy with your experience and hope that you will be back again as our guest when your travels allow. Thank you also for choosing Hyatt Arlington from the many options you have available to you.
San Diego, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My son and I just returned from DC trip. We stayed here for four nights. Location is perfect. Metro is next door downstairs. Just a few stops, you will be at the hottest attractions in DC. Easy access to both airports. There are many restaurants within walking distance. Hotel lobby was clean and modern. The evening that we arrived to check in, the front desk girl told us our room is saved for us. I asked her if the room is close to elevators or near hotels big boiler, she said no, no, it is a very quiet room. As we later entered the room, we found it is right next to the elevators and the big boiler is sitting right out side of our room and making loud noise. Great! Room was good size, bathroom was nice and clean. But I immediately notice the small makeup mirror that sitting in the corner of the counter was covered with dust. The counter is black granite, which looks dusty too. Then I turned on the lamp on the nightstand. It was even more dusty. I had to use the tissue to clean them. The next day, I noticed counter and the mirror had been wiped. So maybe the room was empty for a while? The wall between rooms was very thin. I could hear next door guest talking on the phone, giggling...bed is a little too soft for me, but otherwise the room is still comfortable. Everyday the housekeeper seemed to forget something. Coffee didn't get refilled, I had to ask when I see them cleaning next door in the morning. Small stuffs like that. But overall it was an ok stay, just a little disappointing as a "Hyatt " hotel.

Room Tip: Request a higher level room maybe better
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Selim S, General Manager at Hyatt Arlington, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Thank you for sharing this feedback with me. Cleanliness, comfort and service are of equal and critical importance to us. While you may have enjoyed some aspects of your visit, we clearly did not meet expectations in other areas. This is not typical for us and I want to ensure that we reverse the impression you left with. Please contact me directly upon your next trip back to the area, so I can personally ensure we exceed your expectations. Thank you again for passing along these comments, so I can ensure we correct.

Been to Hyatt Arlington? Share your experiences!