“Great place!” 4 of 5 stars

Bed & Breakfast Package
Ranked #14 of 48 Hotels in Arlington
“Great place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Conveniently located one block from the metro station, this place has very clean rooms, the AC works great, and the showers are spacious. You do have to pay for wifi and parking, but that's to be expected in this area. This is a good place to stay, especially for the money.

• Stayed October 2014
Selim S, General Manager at Hyatt Arlington, responded to this review, yesterday
Thank you for taking time to share this feedback. Glad to see you were happy with your stay and the value you received. We hope to have you back as our guest again when your travels bring you to the DC area

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (180)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

We spent our last 2 nights of our great holiday at the Hyatt Arlington. And that was a great conclusion of our holiday.

First of all the staff was just so correct and friendly. We arrived really early and it was no problem to check in allready and there was room ready for us. That was very nice so we could store our luggage in the room and go into the city right away.

The Wifi wasn't free, but if you signed up as a Hyatt member the Wifi would be waived. So the staff member signed me up right away. The wifi was excellent! Fast and stable! Clearly it is possible in large hotels!

The rooms are not big, but very luxurious and great beds. You can ask for a room high up, but the view is not great. this is because the hotel is surrounded by large buildings.

The location is just great. The hotel is around the corner of Rosslyn metro station. From this station its only 3 stops to the mall and the smithsonian museums. A short walk across the bridge and you are at the centre of georgetown with nice shops and restaurants.
Enough parking options at the hotel, but also around the hotel.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
Selim S, General Manager at Hyatt Arlington, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Thank you Vince for staying with us and taking some time to share your experience. I am glad to see you enjoyed a comfortable visit and our staff took good care of your needs. I look forward to your next trip back with us.
MIDWAY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I booked this hotel for the great location and the reasonable parking. We were not disappointed with either. The Metro is very close and we took it everywhere we went; even to a Washington Redskins game. The room was clean and comfortable. I stayed at the Hyatt in downtown Indianapolis last year and I think the bathroom there was larger than the bedroom in Arlington. The room was much smaller than I had expected, but that might be how it is in DC. The bathroom ceiling dropped just past the entrance to the bathroom so there was a door stop a couple of feet from the wall in the bathroom - a very nice place to stub your toe.

We checked in about 8:30 Sunday night and asked about places to eat. The front desk staff gave us a list of local places, but said that most were probably closed. The hotel restaurant closes at 9 so we decided to hit the streets and see what we could find. It turned out there is a Ruby Tuesdays across the street from the hotel that stays open until 10. It was not on the list and was not mentioned.

We used the free WiFi in the lobby and the business center.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
Selim S, General Manager at Hyatt Arlington, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Thank you Anne for sharing this insight. I am glad you enjoyed many aspects of your stay and appreciate your feedback on areas where we can improve. While our restaurant may have closed at 9 on Sunday evening, food service is offered in our in-room dining and our key Bridge Terrace lounge until 11PM. Thank you again for bringing this observation to my attention, so we can focus our training on this opportunity.
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The location is great to get around everything via metro or car.
250 yards from the Iwo Jima Memorial, the hotel is one stop away from Arlington. Cemetery.
The valet staff and front desk staff is friendly but to be honest the 830 knock on the door for the cleaning staff is a bit crazy. This despite having a DND tag on the door.

For location yes, to sleep in after a long week of travel, no.

Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
Selim S, General Manager at Hyatt Arlington, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thanks Michael for sharing these details with me. While I am glad you enjoyed some aspects of your stay with us, I do wish to apologize for the inconvenience with early morning disruption by housekeeping. Guest comfort is most important to us and we are addressing the matter with our Housekeeping staff to ensure immediate correction. Thank you again for passing this along and giving me the opportunity to correct. Please keep me posted on your return travel plans so I can ensure your satsifaction.
Buenos Aires, Argentina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I stayed at this hotel two nights for sightseeing in DC. Great alternative to more expensive hotels in DC, and conveniently located one block from the Rosslyn Metro Station, which brings you from DCA, and gets you into downtown DC in no time. Saves a lot on taxi fare. The hotel even has a "metro exit" which makes the trip around the block with a suitcase a little shorter.

The room was nice (not very large, but not something I care about), everything was very clean, the bed was good, the shower was great and the staff friendly and attentive. They gave me a list of restaurants close by, and a map of DC and one of Arlington too. There is a Safeway store close by which is open late, so finding cheap to eat was not a problem.

There is free wifi in the lobby, but it is charged up in the rooms.

All in all, a great choice.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled solo
Thank you Tati for your time in sharing this feedback. It looks like you had an enjoyable stay and our staff took good care of you. Thanks for choosing Hyatt Arlington and for providing this insight. I look forward to your return.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I stayed here for two nights- the staff were friendly, the bed comfy and the room clean. All you need if just a base to sleep! The breakfast was limited but they do make eggs to order which is always a nice service. The hotel was very helpful and assisted with any questions I had.

Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
Thanks for sharing this feedback. I am glad you enjoyed you brief visit with us and look forward to your next stay when your travel allows. Thanks for your time and patronage
Des Moines, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Stayed here for a quick business trip -- Sunday through Wednesday. The front desk staff was very courteous and supplied me with a map of Arlington and DC, along with nearby restaurants. Every staff member I encountered were extremely nice -- especially the doormen. Very helpful all around.

The hotel has a cafe that serves Starbucks; with my business trip, my hotel included breakfast each day. I was able to get a large coffee and granola with no problem every day -- and it was good, too!

My one complaint is that the television had trouble keeping a digital signal. While that's not really all that important as I was rarely in my room, it would have been nice to be able to watch a quick TV show without it constantly losing signal. It seems to be a known problem judging by other reviews, though. Additionally, the person who was in a room next to me came home late (1am) one night and was talking loudly with friends and I could definitely hear them. Other than that, noise was just fine.

Would definitely stay again!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on one of the top floors -- will avoid any traffic noise.