“Lovely hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 47 hotels in Arlington
United Kingdom
“Lovely hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Staff were all very nice. rooms were clean however not very big but enough room anyway. I was on third floor which didn't have the best of views so I would recommend trying to get a room on at least 6th floor if you like rooms with a view. The breakfasts were very good and although wifi is not free it still runs fairly fast

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Selim S, General Manager at Hyatt Arlington, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Thanks for sharing this valuable insight and for choosing the Hyatt Arlington to stay. It seems you enjoyed your stay overall, so I hope this recent experience will bring you back again when in The DC area. Thank you for your time in providing these comments

924 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (171)
Pensacola
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Location of this hotel is perfect for Metro use to all points in DC area, the Rosslyn Metro station is across the street. Our room was spacious, the bathroom clean with good shower pressure. The staff is friendly and professional, and the breakfast, while rather expensive, was nicely prepared and tasty. For the budget foodie traveler, there are lesser expensive breakfast restaurants at the Metro. I will be happy to stay here in the future.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for staying with us recently and for taking some time to provide this insight. I am glad to see you enjoyed your visit and that you would stay with us again. I hope we get the opportunity to have you back as our guest again in the near future.
Massachusetts, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

This is not a 4 star hotel. The first room we had here smelled musty, like a damp basement. It was actually causing my son's asthma, which has been very good in the past few years, to act up again. The second room we were moved too also had a funny smell, but it was so strong, it was almost as if they were trying to cover up another smell. However the woman at the front desk was very nice and apologetic to move our rooms so late and was very helpful. It is the room quality which is my complaint.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Selim S, General Manager at Hyatt Arlington, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Thank you Kevin for sharing this feedback. I regret your inconvenience and appreciate you giving our staff the opprounity to address and correct your concerns. I hope you will allow us to reverse your impressions when your future travels bring you back to the area so we can ensure your satisfaction. Thank you again for your comments
New Haven, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Hyatt Arlington should be considered on any trips to the DC area. Location is ideal. Place is super clean and staff is friendly and helpful. Price was very reasonable and very close to Rosslyn Metro station for entry into DC proper.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you Lucca for choosing The Hyatt and for taking time to pass along your comments. I am happy to see you enjoyed your visit and that you would reccommend us to others. Thank you again for your patronage, as I hope you will return again soon for another stay
Reynoldsburg, OH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Very comfortable bed. Wonderfully helpful staff. Breakfast was a little pricey, but we realized that by DC standards, it wasn't. And the food was quite good. Right across the street from a Metro station. Close to excellent dining. No pool or hot tub, but the shower was huge (no bathtub either, but I didn't care) with good water pressure. Priced well. I will definitely stay here again when I am in the area. Be ready to pay for parking but it's still less hassle than trying to find somewhere else or driving your car. I would advise that you park it, leave it, and take the Metro everywhere.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Selim S, General Manager at Hyatt Arlington, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Thank you for selecting the Hyatt Arlington and for taking valuable time to share your experience. I am happy to see that you enjoyed your overall visit and would consider us again when traveling to the area. We look forward to many more future return visits and having you back as our guest.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This is hands down the ONLY hotel I stay in when I travel to the Arlington/DC area for business. They offer the most efficient check in of any hotel. Not only is the front desk staff amazing but they also have a self check in Kiosk that even gives out a room key. My room was always impeccably clean and I had a minimum of 5Megs of bandwidth in my room. The restaurant was great and they even have Starbucks Coffee in the mornings near the lobby.

• Stayed August 2014
Selim S, General Manager at Hyatt Arlington, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Thank you Nelson for taking some of your valuable time to share this insight. I am glad to see that you took advantage of the hotel's benefits and enjoyed yet another great stay with us. Thank you for choosing The Hyatt Arlington and for your continued return visits
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I chose to stay at the Hyatt in Arlington to save money from staying in DC or Crystal City. The metro is just behind the hotel, making it very to get in and out of the city. The hotel staff was helpful and friendly. I found the lobby to be small, and it wouldn't have been an area in which to just hangout and chill- on the other hand, being I was in the city during the day and most of the evening, I only wanted to get up to my room when I got back. Once I got up to the 16th floor, the surroundings were quiet, dark browns and reds with wood trim, and soothing. The king room that I was in was fine. Clean and spacious, a partial view toward Georgetown, only blocked by a newly constructed building. The only issue I had with the room was that the sink drained slowly (I hate that)- however, when I told the front desk, they were very quick to send a message to maintenance. Otherwise, I was very pleased. I did notice many families staying there, tourists going into the city. I did not have any meals at the hotel, but did notice that there breakfast buffet was $8.00 less expensive then if I had a similar buffet at a hotel in the city. The hotel is in the center of Roslyn; I didn't have a chance to walk around, so I don't know what is in the area. The hotel is certainly in the middle of a lot of office buildings.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for staying with us recently and for sharing this great feedback. I am glad you enjoyed your visit overall and that our staff was able to assist with your requests in a timely manner. We look forward to having you back when visiting the area again.

Been to Hyatt Arlington? Share your experiences!