“Great location, friendly staff” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Bed & Breakfast Package
Ranked #13 of 48 Hotels in Arlington
Vancouver, Washington
“Great location, friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

Right across the street from a Metro station made it easy for us to get to from National. Asked for a view and we were given a room that looked over Georgetown, which was about it because it's surrounded by other buildings. Close to a variety of restaurants and a grocery store that provided breakfasts. Visit was to explore the Capitol and took the Metro with ease, also a short walk to Georgetown for an evening visit. The staff was always friendly and pleasant, no matter who it was. If I go back to the DC area this would be my first choice to stay at again. Wouldn't normally write a review but I was impressed.

Room Tip: Ask, higher rooms on one side have a view. Surrounded by other tall buildings so it's limited b...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (177)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of this visit. My one nights stay was less than $150 and I was on the 14th floor with a really good view. The rooms have been nicely updated deserved 4-5 stars. The only thing I was not happy with was lack of a mini bar..All I wanted was a beer but had to walk down the road to a shady 7 Eleven. Overall I totally recommend.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

Loved this hotel. Top notch rooms. Close to the metro station. Nearby you can find a CVS or a Rite Aid. Service above and beyond. My only problem was no wi-fi in the rooms unless you wanted to pay $9.95 for 24 hours but there is free wi-fi in the lobby area. In the morning the bar becomes a breakfest area serving Starbucks coffee with muffins and other items. Free newspapers by the check in desk. Would go back here again and again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
long island ny
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

had 2 rooms for family sightseeing in dc over colubus weekend. metro right down the block. tough food choices on weekend and the hotel rest was pricey for a run of the mill bfast buffet. area was safe but empty on weekends, sort of a corporate surrounding. access to regan airport, attractions and monuments was excellent. rooms were smallish but comfortable and very clean. i would def stay here again for another visit to dc.

Room Tip: rooms are the same and parking seemed pricey. fly in early and dump your stuff and hit the city. che...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Washington DC, District of Columbia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

I attended my 40th high school reuntion which was held at the hotel. It's in a great location. There were problems which were probably minor but together made for a less than optimal visit. I had problems with accessing the internet from my smart phone. I added wi-fi which was a charge. It still didn't work. I was awakened in the middle of the night by a crying baby twice. The corridor noise was evident. I had difficulty keeping an even temperature in the room. It's a nice hotel but I don't think I'd return.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Port Stephens, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

A short metro trip from Reagan airport and DC downtown, one stop from Arlington cemetery, 20 minute walk into Georgetown this hotel is well situated. The premises were clean and staff friendly and helpful. On the downside, wi-fi not free in rooms but you can go to the business centre and use free wi-fi.

Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Super clean, very quiet, terrific bed, and very helpful and personable staff. My flight into Reagan National arrived before 10 am. I caught a taxi to the hotel and was there in under 10 minutes. While I didn't expect my room to be ready for hours, I asked if it was possible for an earlier check-in when I arrived. They told me they would have one ready in an hour! I hadn't yet eaten, so went to their restaurant and ate the breakfast buffet, which was great. Again, service was excellent, also. Just as I was about to pay for my breakfast I received a call from the front desk that my room was ready for me. How terrific! I chose to stay here because I wanted to be close to the Metro to enable some sight seeing before my conference started the next afternoon. The short walk to the Metro was very easy, as was the walk across the bridge over into Georgetown! I will definitely stay here again and recommend it to others.

Room Tip: Ask for an upper floor.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business

Been to Hyatt Arlington? Share your experiences!