I stayed here from July 10 through July 18th and check in was a bit rough because it was through Wyndham Jade convention services. The room looked just like most of the photo's added by guests so you should not go into the room expecting much. I have photos and will load them. I did not use their Internet services because I brought my own but I was given the pass word. Always keep in mind that the free shuttle stops at midnight as I would not want anyone else left like we were , because no one told us. We ate at the Potomac, the Starbucks, and the restaurant next to it on the mezzanine floor. I loved the grilled cheese with bacon and Granny Smith apples and soon had the others in my room eating it. The Potomac was perfect because after being at the convention center all day it was a great place to end the day with a quick bite and on to your room. This hotel is showing signs of wear and tear so it looks old. The staff members friendliness is why I gave it the four rating because its not a three but not quite a full four either. I would stay here again because its close to the metro and that underground mall across the street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crowne Plaza National Airport Hotel in Arlington, Virginia is a first class, full service hotel located in the heart of Crystal City. Only moments away from the Nation s Capitol and the Pentagon, we are less than one mile from Reagan National Airport. Located within minutes of Washington, DC agencies and attractions, the Crowne Plaza has been newly upgraded offering the Sleep Advantage Program for your additional comfort. With you in mind, each guest room offers plush duvet covers with 7 pillows, upgraded linen and mattress toppers. The Crowne Plaza National Airport Hotel is close to companies and agencies such as US Airways, IBM, Boeing, Lockheed Martin, General Dynamics, National Guard , and many more. We specialize in government travelers offering per diem rates. Stay connected with our free Wireless High Speed Internet Access in our public areas and 24 Hour business center. Maintain your exercise regimen in our 24 Hour Fitness Center. The Crystal City Metro Station is one block away with Historic Old Town Alexandria only two miles. We boast five meeting rooms plus an array of business class amenities. We take pride in providing exemplary customer service and will take care of your every need. Come to the Crowne Plaza National Airport Hotel, The Place To Meet! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Reservation Counter, Odigeo, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Crowne Plaza Washington National Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Washington National Airport Hotel Arlington
- Crowne Plaza Arlington
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Arlington