From the shuttle pick up to the shuttle drop off, I can say there were only a couple of hitches.
We bought the package from Hotwire which included airfare and hotel for 6 days.
We traveled to Washington D.C. with my 14 year old son and met my brother and his family from Indiana. We requested 2 rooms adjoining. Libby at the front desk went out of her way to make sure this happened. It was an important part of the trip because it makes the rooms feel more spacious, a trick we learned years ago. The great part was the Starbucks on the 2nd floor. Not being big breakfast eaters, it was perfect, especially the wake up coffee. Just which that is was open longer in the evening.
The only hitch was my brother found out on the last day that they had the wrong amount of people listed in his room which caused him to call for more towels everyday. The breakfast is NOT included ind the price of all rooms, so double check what type of room package that you buy.
The flat screen is adequate, HD signal for most local channels, but SD for most of the other channels. They DID carry Foxnews, on channel 43.
The full bed was a downer when you are used to a queen bed. It was a very comfortable though.
The shops across the street at the Crystal City Shops was convenient. Especially since it was on the way to the Metro, about a block away.
Read more from me about the restaurants in the area in more reviews from me.
Overall, very nice!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crowne Plaza National Airport Hotel in Arlington, Virginia is a first class, full service hotel located in the heart of Crystal City. Only moments away from the Nation s Capitol and the Pentagon, we are less than one mile from Reagan National Airport. Located within minutes of Washington, DC agencies and attractions, the Crowne Plaza has been newly upgraded offering the Sleep Advantage Program for your additional comfort. With you in mind, each guest room offers plush duvet covers with 7 pillows, upgraded linen and mattress toppers. The Crowne Plaza National Airport Hotel is close to companies and agencies such as US Airways, IBM, Boeing, Lockheed Martin, General Dynamics, National Guard , and many more. We specialize in government travelers offering per diem rates. Stay connected with our free Wireless High Speed Internet Access in our public areas and 24 Hour business center. Maintain your exercise regimen in our 24 Hour Fitness Center. The Crystal City Metro Station is one block away with Historic Old Town Alexandria only two miles. We boast five meeting rooms plus an array of business class amenities. We take pride in providing exemplary customer service and will take care of your every need. Come to the Crowne Plaza National Airport Hotel, The Place To Meet! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Crowne Plaza Washington National Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Washington National Airport Hotel Arlington
- Crowne Plaza Arlington
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Arlington