My husband and I stayed at the Crowne Plaza for his business trip. We arrived and check in was breeze. We asked for an upgrade and they put us in a nice room on the 12th floor. We got to our and it was very clean. There was two chocolates waiting for us. I was very impressed for a hotel airport. The room has a little refrigerator with two bottled waters. The view wasn't bad either. I can't really say anything bad about the room it was very nice, clean and the pillows were very comfortable. We had a drink in the hotel bar and grill (Potomac bar and grill). I highly recommend the white chocolate martini. The service in the bar was very excellent. The food and drinks were priced very reasonable. When I got back to Arlington, Va I will definitely stay there. The Crystal shops are near by to look around, plenty of restaurants near by. The metro to DC is walking distance. All and All excellent stay. I got free airport shuttle service to the airport. The staff were all polite and nice. They offer a buffet breakfast for purchase at the mezzanine level of the hotel. I didn't get a chance to go but it looked very yummy. There is a Starbucks as well. The work out room is little but good machines. The only compliant I have is there is a lot of construction going right near the front door across from the hotel so that's the only thing that got a little loud. Our housekeeper got me a new robe when she cleaned our room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crowne Plaza National Airport Hotel in Arlington, Virginia is a first class, full service hotel located in the heart of Crystal City. Only moments away from the Nation s Capitol and the Pentagon, we are less than one mile from Reagan National Airport. Located within minutes of Washington, DC agencies and attractions, the Crowne Plaza has been newly upgraded offering the Sleep Advantage Program for your additional comfort. With you in mind, each guest room offers plush duvet covers with 7 pillows, upgraded linen and mattress toppers. The Crowne Plaza National Airport Hotel is close to companies and agencies such as US Airways, IBM, Boeing, Lockheed Martin, General Dynamics, National Guard , and many more. We specialize in government travelers offering per diem rates. Stay connected with our free Wireless High Speed Internet Access in our public areas and 24 Hour business center. Maintain your exercise regimen in our 24 Hour Fitness Center. The Crystal City Metro Station is one block away with Historic Old Town Alexandria only two miles. We boast five meeting rooms plus an array of business class amenities. We take pride in providing exemplary customer service and will take care of your every need. Come to the Crowne Plaza National Airport Hotel, The Place To Meet! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, BookIt.com and Odigeo so you can book your Crowne Plaza Washington National Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Washington National Airport Hotel Arlington
- Crowne Plaza Arlington
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Arlington