I was extremely impressed with this hotel. This was my 3rd major adventure this year. I've been to Santa Fe, Orlando, and just recently DC. The good people at the Holiday Inn Arlington at Ballston helped make this trip memorable.
After a long flight from Denver to Reagan National Airport, it was easy navigating the metro to the Ballston station which is about. 10 minute walk from station to hotel. It was a safe walk and there are plenty of places to eat along the way.
The people who work at the hotel are amazing. The front desk ladies and gentlemen will do anything to accommodate you. My girlfriend sliced her finger while unpacking luggage and we deserpately needed a band aide. The lady at the front desk worked hard to find a is a few band aides.
The rooms are very nice. A little dated with the design but we spent very little time in our room. House keeping did a fantastic job. I deeply appreciated their hard work and their friendliness.
All and all, I rate this hotel a 10 out of 10. I would recommend to anyone who is site seeing DC like we did over Labor Day weekend.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Arlington At Ballston Hotel Arlington
- Holiday Inn Arlington At Ballston Hotel
- Holiday Inn Ballston
- Holiday Inn Arlington
- Arlington Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spring into value! The Holiday Inn Arlington hotel, conveniently located off I-66 East, is just 4 miles from Washington, DC (6 from DCA) in the thriving Ballston neighborhood of North Arlington. You ll find the National Science Foundation, the Nature Conservancy, AES, CACI, Global Knowledge, Accenture, and ESI within several blocks of the hotel, along with many restaurants, shopping, Macy s, and the Kettler Capitals IcePlex. It s easy to access the White House, Smithsonian museums, Zoo and the National Mall via the Metro, just 3 blocks from the Holiday Inn Arlington. Our friendly shuttle drivers will whisk you to any location within a 1-mile radius of the hotel. All guest rooms have one king or two queen beds, free high-speed Internet (wired), free refrigerators, and free coffee. We also offer a fitness center, gift shop, free business services, an outdoor pool, and a spacious parking lot with reasonable prices. Dine in our restaurant, pamper yourself with room service, or experience our airy, contemporary lounge with free Wi-Fi and plasma TVs. Our 5,000 sf of attractive function space is perfect for weddings and meetings from 10 to 300 guests.This hotel in Arlington, VA is near Georgetown, Tysons Corner, Pentagon City, Old Town Alexandria, and Arlington National Cemetery. We re also a straight shot from Dulles Airport (IAD).The Holiday Inn Arlington -- a great value for visitors to DC! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, IHG, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Expedia so you can book your Holiday Inn Arlington At Ballston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.