I recently spent a week in Arlington, VA on business. I ended up at the Holiday Inn @ Ballston because of the price (honestly). The property is clean and well kept and it is not fancy but it is in a great location and has laundry facilities which is nice plus a fridge in your room which is also a nice amenity. I found the hotel to be super quiet as well. I did not even need my ear plugs for once.
What stood out was the staff!! Roberto in the lounge area was so pleasant and accommodating for a casual meal and a beverage. Sandy and Janet at the front desk were pleasant and made sure that I had what I needed. Even the manager Michael went out of his way to accommodate me. Great service and the friendly can do attitude of the staff at this "basic" hotel really makes this Holiday Inn a gem!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Arlington At Ballston Hotel Arlington
- Holiday Inn Arlington At Ballston Hotel
- Holiday Inn Ballston
- Holiday Inn Arlington
- Arlington Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spring into value! The Holiday Inn Arlington hotel, conveniently located off I-66 East, is just 4 miles from Washington, DC (6 from DCA) in the thriving Ballston neighborhood of North Arlington. You ll find the National Science Foundation, the Nature Conservancy, AES, CACI, Global Knowledge, Accenture, and ESI within several blocks of the hotel, along with many restaurants, shopping, Macy s, and the Kettler Capitals IcePlex. It s easy to access the White House, Smithsonian museums, Zoo and the National Mall via the Metro, just 3 blocks from the Holiday Inn Arlington. Our friendly shuttle drivers will whisk you to any location within a 1-mile radius of the hotel. All guest rooms have one king or two queen beds, free high-speed Internet (wired), free refrigerators, and free coffee. We also offer a fitness center, gift shop, free business services, an outdoor pool, and a spacious parking lot with reasonable prices. Dine in our restaurant, pamper yourself with room service, or experience our airy, contemporary lounge with free Wi-Fi and plasma TVs. Our 5,000 sf of attractive function space is perfect for weddings and meetings from 10 to 300 guests.This hotel in Arlington, VA is near Georgetown, Tysons Corner, Pentagon City, Old Town Alexandria, and Arlington National Cemetery. We re also a straight shot from Dulles Airport (IAD).The Holiday Inn Arlington -- a great value for visitors to DC! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, IHG, Priceline, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Expedia and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Holiday Inn Arlington At Ballston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.