“Great Staff When I was There” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Breakfast for Two
Ranked #26 of 47 hotels in Arlington
atl, United States
“Great Staff When I was There”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

Michael was the night clerk when I arrived late at night. He went out of his way to make me feel very welcome, let me in the executive lounge long after it was closed to get a snack when restaurants were closed, provided great directions for my meetings and had the kind of positive attitude you rarely see in the hospitality industry. If you stay at this Hilton, I hope you are lucky enough to have the same level of attention.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

HiltonArlingtonVA, Front Office Manager at Hilton Arlington, responded to this review, April 15, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with such a kind and positive feedback about our hotel and about Michael specifically. We will ensure he gets well recognized for his outstanding service.
We are so pleased to see we have met your expectations. It was a pleasure hosting you and we look forward welcoming you again in the near future.

444 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Lanoka Harbor, New Jersey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

I am a long time hilton honors member and travel often. Stay away from this hotel. I had problems that were not taken care of at all. In fact an older woman at the desk , just shrugged her shoulders at me. The walls were thin and you could hear everything in the next room. Choose another hotel !

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
HiltonArlingtonVA, Front Office Manager at Hilton Arlington, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
We apologize we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserve. This is uncharacteristic of our hotel and staff. Rest assured it will be addressed. We are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience.
Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Houston, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

My first night at the Hilton Arlington was the worst hotel experience I can remember, and I have stayed at some dodgy hotels before. My room (single king) adjoined a suite, and the door that divided us blocked sound about as well as a shower curtain. There is absolutely no privacy between those two rooms. I could hear everything the people in the other room said and did, including their use of the toilet and their lovemaking. They were up literally all night. I called the front desk multiple times, and asked to be moved to a quieter room. They denied me, saying that every room was booked. Security knocked on the other guests' door at 1:30am and asked them to keep the noise down. They did not. I got 1-2 hours of sleep that night.

The next day, the hotel manager moved me to a better room that had no adjoining room. She offered me a free breakfast and a snack bowl by way of apology. Small compensation for my suffering. I was still charged full price. The next two nights were fine. I will not be staying at this hotel ever again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that does not adjoin a suite.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
HiltonArlingtonVA, Sales & Marketing Coordinator at Hilton Arlington, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
Thank You for your review. On behalf of the Hilton Arlington team, we apologize for your experience. Your concerns have been shared with our Executive Operational Team. We would like the opportunity to win your business back and show you how we have improved. We would appreciate that opportunity and welcome you to visit.

Joy B.
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Atlanta, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

The hotel was fine. The heater in the room made loud noises throughout one long afternoon; I was overcharged for a room service meal (but the problem was corrected when I called the food service manager), and I am having problems getting an accurate statement of hotel charges (which matches what was charged on my corporate card), but I anticipate that I'll eventually receive the corrected statement.

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

We had a 4-day stay, combining business with vacation. The proximity to the metro is remarkable - the access escalator is virtually in the building. Prices more reasonable than in DC. I found the hotel staff exceptionally courteous and helpful, including when I had some special requests. Our room was large, comfortable, clean, and even though we were literally next to the elevator, it was very quiet. When in the area again, we will return.

Room Tip: Some rooms have a grim view of brick walls - if it matters, be sure to ask for something more intere...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with such a kind and positive feedback. We are so pleased to see we have met all your expectations.

Milan, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

I stayed here recently for the second time on business. I always try to stay at Hilton properties when I travel. This one has a good location, with shopping and restaurants well within walking distance. The front desk staff is also helpful with local recommendations and directions.

I was given a nice upgrade with my Hilton Honors status, and the room was clean, bed comfortable. The best part of this hotel, in my opinion, is the executive lounge and the wonderful lady who was there most of the time- sorry I didn't get her name. I went in the mornings for breakfast, and in the evenings before dinner. It was always well-stocked with great service.

Overall, it was a very pleasant stay, and I would be glad to stay again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
HiltonArlingtonVA, Front Office Manager at Hilton Arlington, responded to this review, April 3, 2014
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience.
We are so glad we were able to meet your expectations. We take pride in providing our guest with a Perfect Stay.
We have also shared your kind feedback about our executive lounge attendant. We will ensure she is well recognized.
It was a pleasure having you as our guest and we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future.

cape girardeau, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

The location is extremely convenient, steps from the Metro stop and surrounded by lots of shopping and dining choices. The additional charge for in-room wifi access was the only negative about my stay. The room was spacious and clean.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with such positive feedback. We are pleased to see we have met all your expectations.
Your comment about the internet is well noted. Rest assured it has been l taken in to further consideration.

Karla Iglesias

Been to Hilton Arlington? Share your experiences!