“Great service and location” 4 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Book Online and Save 20%
Ranked #27 of 48 Hotels in Arlington
new jersey
“Great service and location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

Having to travel on business for a week, the Hilton Arlington Va was the best location. The hotel is a little out dated, however, the service and staff are the best. The rooms are clean, and the location is so close to everything. Didn't like the fact I had to pay for public parking or internet. I was able to get upgraded to the executive access and Honor's floor which made my stay perfect. That then included free internet, especially it was necessary for my business trip. Nadine was wonderful, every evening I was greeted as a family. I forgot the wonder woman's name in the morning, she also was so accommodating. When I first arrived, I had a little problem with my room and location, however, a housekeeper was wonderful and contacted the correct person to help me relocate. That made my whole week stay perfect.

Room Tip: To request a high room on the Hilton Honor level
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I only had the luxury of staying one night here. We were driving a long distance and thought we'd break up the trip and see some sites in Washington, DC for the day. We were able to quickly check in and hop right on the metro station under the hotel. We were at the Smithsonian exit in about 15 min!
Our room was very spacious, modern, and clean. Perfect for a one night layover. For under $100 a night, we really couldn't beat the price.

Will stay here again when we have time to return to the area.

• Stayed August 2013
HiltonArlingtonVA, Sales & Marketing Coordinator at Hilton Arlington, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
Hello Marialikestotravel!!!!
Thank You for your recent review for Hilton Arlington! I am so glad that you and your husband enjoyed your stay with us. In addition, it is good to hear that you took advantage of our metro accessibility to visit some of Washington DC amazing sites. The next time you get the opportunity to visit the Washington DC area, I invite you to stay with Hilton Arlington again. We will make sure your itinerary and accommodations are memorable.
The plains
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

This is a nice hotel with a very convenient location. It's right next to the metro. You don't even have to walk outside. Overall the room size was good however the bathroom was on the small side. The furnishings were nice as well. I will stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Hello Midwesternplains!!!!
Thank You for your recent review for Hilton Arlington! I am happy to hear that your stay was pleasant. We invited you to stay with Hilton Arlington on your next visit to the Washington DC area.
Peoria, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

Loved this hotel very nice rooms, very clean and perfect location for me. Close to shopping resteraunts and public transportation. Business center has apple and IBM computer. Bar has daily specials on food if you do not feel like going out and starbucks located in center on back of hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Hello Peter H!!!!
Thank You for your recent review for Hilton Arlington! We are happy to know that you enjoyed our amenities, guest rooms, and restaurant. On your next visit to the Washington DC area, you are definitely welcome to stay at Hilton Arlington.
Hampton, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

Was not too thrilled with scent of the room, it appears the carpet needs to be replaced. The room had a stale stinch smell of old carpet, but overall the our stay was pleasant. Did not like the parking situation, had to pay and additonal for parking and a tax rate per day. Was not expecting additional $100 on my stay. The Views were great of The City of Arlington , VA. The staff was friendly and professional.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Hello Katsena R!!!!
Thank You for your recent review for Hilton Arlington! To answer some of your concerns, we actually do not own the garage connected to the hotel and the carpets are currently in the process of being replaced. However, your feedback is very valuable to the Hilton Arlington team and it has been shared. We are always making upgrades and improvements with ALL our guests in mind. We hope that on your next visit to the Washington DC area, you give Hilton Arlington the opportunity to WOW you with our upgrades.
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

We stayed for 2 nights at this location because it was close to friends we were visiting. I have to say that the customer service was fantastic from the bellmen and the front desk, very helpful and informative. The room for one being a one king bed was really big. 2 things that needed some help: the bathroom shower was super small! I am 5'9 and my husband 6'2 and I felt super cramped in the shower ..I was taller than the shower head( kinda weird since the room was so big you would think the bathroom would be a little roomier) The 2nd thing was the AC was really loud when it would turn on and off throughout the night. Other than those 2 things this Hilton was super convenient being by the metro and of course can't beat the Starbucks downstairs.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Hello Anaps!!!!
We appreciate you writing your wonderful review. It is always our pleasure to serve our guest. In addition, we appreciate your feedback on our showers and air condition units. As for our air condition they currently in the process of being upgrade. However, all your concerns are noted and have been shared with the Hilton Arlington team. We look forward to your future visit to Hilton Arlington.
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

Once again, the Hilton Arlington did not disappoint. On the first floor there is a full service Starbucks, a deli, and the entrance to the Ballston Metro station. We hopped the metro, and took it right into DC to all of the attractions. This was effortless. Didn't even have to change trains. Stayed on the orange line the entire time. We were on the club floor which included breakfast in a special area of the hotel's only restaurant. There were scrambled eggs, sausages, fruit, yogurt, oatmeal and good coffee. In addition, there was a special menu to order eggs benedict and some other items. From 5-7 pm there are food offerings included, but we were not there to try any. Right across the street on one corner is a 24hr IHOP. On the other corner is a Wells Fargo Bank. A few blocks up the street is Ballston Corner, a mall with a Macys, ice arena, Victorias Secret, Panera, food court and CVS. We did not walk to this. I thought it was kind of far. It is very conceivable that if you stay at this hotel you do not need a car. If you have a car though, be aware there is no valet parking. The parking for the hotel is underground, and is all self-service. There is a bell man for the hotel. Both bell men we used were friendly. In fact, all of the staff at this hotel were extremely friendly and courteous. I would not stay anywhere else but this hotel when I am in DC or the surrounding area. The room itself was very quiet. Even though we overlooked the street we heard no noises from outside. The bed was quite comfortable. Our club room came with two robes. The refrigerator is actually in the dresser, so it was kind of hidden. There is also a coffee maker. The bathroom is all in one, on the smaller side. As part of my Hilton status, the internet service was complimentary. I gave the hotel a 4 star review mainly because there is no valet parking and honestly, I do not like the underground garage thing. I would not let this be a deterrent, but even though I always felt safe, I don't think I would want to be in the garage late at night alone. Thanks once again Hilton for a great stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Hello Californiamom !!!!
Thank you for your recent review and loyalty. It is always honor and self gratification for us to serve our guest; so you recognizing our customer service is very rewarding. I do apologize for the parking garage; unfortunately, we do not own the parking garage connected to the hotel. However, I have passed your comment and concern to the Hilton Arlington team. We look forward to your future visits to Hilton Arlington.
Sales & Marketing Coordinator

Been to Hilton Arlington? Share your experiences!