“Excellent service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #29 of 48 Hotels in Arlington
LDF
“Excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

This hotel has the metro right outside its door. The staff are very friendly and helpful. Rooms are real nice. Another plus is that the hotel is connected to the Balston Common mall via interior walkways. The mall has a food court and several stores. I would stay again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
HiltonArlingtonVA, Sales & Marketing Coordinator at Hilton Arlington, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Dear GaryLdf
We were delighted that you enjoyed your stay. Additionally, thank you for the GREAT review. We hope to see you again on your next visit to the Washington DC area.

Joy B

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
hartford, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

hotel was fine but tv remote did not function and staff not particularly interested in correcting that. room was quite expensive. hotel located adjacent to many other amenities including metro station, which was helpful.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Dear Andrew S,
Thank you for writing a review on your recent stay with Hilton Arlington. On behalf of Hilton Arlington, I apologize for your experience. Every guest is important and a priority. In addition, I am very interested in researching this matter further and correcting it. If you could contact me joy.bethea@interstatehotels.com it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your feedback and we hope that you consider Hilton Arlington again the next time you’re in the Washington DC area.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

This property could use a Hilton Upgrade. The service was great, but the amenities and facilities could use some upgrade to compete with other DC area hotels. Being so close to the Metro station is advantageous, except at night when the undesirables set up shop there. Definitely use the front entrance to the hotel.

• Stayed July 2013
Dear ColliPitt,
Thank You for choosing Hilton Arlington and thank you for the review. I have definitely made note of your feedback and have shared this information with the entire Hilton Arlington team. We are constantly improving. We invite you, on your next visit to the Washington DC area to stay with us to experience our improvements.

Towanda
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

easy access to metro but not worth the rate. DC only a few metro stops away. waited for 10 minutes at the bar without service. had to poke my head into the kitchen and get someone's attention for service.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear John S,
Thank You for your recent review. I do apologize for the experience at our restaurant. I would like for you to contact me so I gain a better understanding of what happen and see what I can do remedy anything. Joy.bethea@interstatehotels.com Hilton Arlington always appreciates any feedback and comments so we may improve our guest experience. I do hope you allow us the opportunity to WOW you again by accepting our invitation to revisit Hilton Arlington.

Washington D.C, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

Close to many places from dinning, ice cream shops, CVS, malls, and fine dining, I would come back to this hotel, and I would recommend stay here if you're on vacation to see D.C sites. The Hotel is right next to the metro. Staff there were very nice, sociable, they made me feel like I was coming home at the end of a long day walking around. 10/10

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

HiltonArlingtonVA, Sales & Marketing Coordinator at Hilton Arlington, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay and our staff was so welcoming. Thank you for writing a review and we hope to see you on your next visit to DC.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

I was here for a convention, so I paid too much for the value, but it IS DC. First, the staff were the most pleasant staff I have ever encountered, and I stay at a lot of Hiltons. In f act, everyone I met from the service industry on this trip were great. Even the guy who helped me navigate the subway and the taxi from the airport. The ONE DOWNFALL?...big deal for me, but you may not care.....LOUD air conditioner. I had to wear earplugs. The place was full, so I could not switch rooms. I suspect they are all like that. But when is it 95 degrees, you will want to use the AC. The club room was tiny, too. All in all, for business, this was a fine hotel....great food trucks across the street and metro stop outside the door.

Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for the review and staying with Hilton Arlington. We have made a note of your concerns and this issue is being taken care of. We are in the process of making quite a few upgrades. We hope to see you on your next visit to DC whether business or personal.
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

I have selected my trip as "business" for lack of a better category- though my companion and I enjoyed playing tourists by seeing some of the local DC sights , we were traveling from Florida to Baltimore in a Uhaul truck and the Hilton Arlington was one of our resting points along the way. Needless to say a 1,000 mile road trip in a large truck can be quite draining so our exceptional treatment upon arriving at the hotel was incredibly appreciated. We arrived at the hotel in the evening among busy city traffic and unfamiliar streets only to find that our truck was definitely not going to make clearance for the hotel parking garage. Road weary and stressed, it was a great relief to call the front desk and have a staff member immediately come outside to help us assess the situation. Rather than send us away to find parking somewhere in the city, the hotel allowed us to leave the truck very near the front entrance and we were thus able to check in with ease and unwind after long journey, We even had time to hop on the metro at the Ballston stop (practically underneath the hotel itself!) later and enjoy my companion's first visit to DC.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thank You for the review. First, Welcome to the DC Maryland Virginia/Baltimore Area! We are glad that you had safe travels. Thank you for staying with Hilton Arlington and we invite you to stay with us anytime you want a quick getaway to explore Washington DC. We look forward to your next visit.