Well we stayed at the double tree hotel in washington and we had a really nice experience.
When we landed we called the hotel and within 10 minutes the shuttle was there to pick us up. Check in was quick and the ladies answered all our questions.
The room was very clean and the AC worked
The bed sheets were perfect.
In the am we had a buffet breakfast at the hotel which was included in the price It was excellent plenty of food.
The shuttle to and from the Metro was every half an hour No complains about that. They also supplied all of us in the shuttle bottled water as many as you wanted.
All the staff were friendly and always willing to help.
We took the metro to DC all the time and we found it safe and efficient. it was a really wonderful experience. Washington is a beautiful place.
Would go back any time
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service hotel minutes from Ronald Reagan National Airport and located across the Potomac from Washington D.C. just two blocks from the Pentagon and Fashion Centre Shopping Mall. Houses the areas only revolving rooftop restaurant and lounge featuring views of the DC skyline. Amenities include luxurious guest rooms and suites with high speed internet access, fitness center, indoor heated pool, lobby bar, cafe, and fine dining restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Agoda, BookIt.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton - Washington DC - Crystal City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton - Washington Dc - Crystal City Hotel Arlington
- Doubletree Hotel Arlington
- Doubletree Crystal City National Airport
- Doubletree Hotel Crystal City