We stayed at this hotel for two nights with a booking through Priceline in October of 2012 and got a huge suite on a lower floor overlooking Washington DC. We were most pleased with the stay and the conveinent location of the hotel and at low cost. It was amazing seeing the monument at night as well as the dome of the Capital. The free shuttle to the subway was great and ran every few minutes. The room was remodeled and all the employees friendly and welcoming. We really enjoyed our late night visit to the restaurant/lounge at the top of the hotel that rotated with awesome views. The drinks were good and strong and the late night burger delicious. When we visit our nation's capital again, we will not hesitate to make this our home away from home to feel welcome and safe and to simply gaze out at our nation's capital while relaxing in our comfortable suite!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service hotel minutes from Ronald Reagan National Airport and located across the Potomac from Washington D.C. just two blocks from the Pentagon and Fashion Centre Shopping Mall. Houses the areas only revolving rooftop restaurant and lounge featuring views of the DC skyline. Amenities include luxurious guest rooms and suites with high speed internet access, fitness center, indoor heated pool, lobby bar, cafe, and fine dining restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Low Cost Holidays, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton - Washington DC - Crystal City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton - Washington Dc - Crystal City Hotel Arlington
- Doubletree Hotel Arlington
- Doubletree Crystal City National Airport
- Doubletree Hotel Crystal City