We were in the south tower. I am not sure if the south tower is a place they put people that are paying a discounted rate or not, but it certainly seemed that way. We had a handicapped accessible room which normally I don't mind (usually they are more spacious) but there was no room to put ANYTHING on the sink in the bathroom.
The lobby was nice but that was about it.
The noise between rooms was worse than ANY OTHER HOTEL I have ever stayed in. You could hear upstairs the maid vacuuming, the toilet flushing from all sides. The TV from the room next to us was coming through. The conversation between the person next door and her visitor kept me up until way after midnight. It was as if they were in our room. The noise from the people on the other side of us was also disturbing.
The only thing enjoyable about this stay was the cookie.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service hotel minutes from Ronald Reagan National Airport and located across the Potomac from Washington D.C. just two blocks from the Pentagon and Fashion Centre Shopping Mall. Houses the areas only revolving rooftop restaurant and lounge featuring views of the DC skyline. Amenities include luxurious guest rooms and suites with high speed internet access, fitness center, indoor heated pool, lobby bar, cafe, and fine dining restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton - Washington DC - Crystal City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton - Washington Dc - Crystal City Hotel Arlington
- Doubletree Hotel Arlington
- Doubletree Crystal City National Airport
- Doubletree Hotel Crystal City