I recently stayed at the Crystal City Double Tree for a convention and the experience was good, and a great location. We had a large group of people and we slightly overwhelmed the elevators, as everyone had breaks at the same time, and the hotel was not quite ready for this. The only other downside was the meeting rooms we used on the 14th floor were quite small and had painting going on during the time they were in use. But the hotel was very accomodating and helpful with anything we needed. I would definitely stay at this hotel again, and the location was really easy to get to the station and shopping in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service hotel minutes from Ronald Reagan National Airport and located across the Potomac from Washington D.C. just two blocks from the Pentagon and Fashion Centre Shopping Mall. Houses the areas only revolving rooftop restaurant and lounge featuring views of the DC skyline. Amenities include luxurious guest rooms and suites with high speed internet access, fitness center, indoor heated pool, lobby bar, cafe, and fine dining restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, Hilton Hotels, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton - Washington DC - Crystal City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton - Washington Dc - Crystal City Hotel Arlington
- Doubletree Hotel Arlington
- Doubletree Crystal City National Airport
- Doubletree Hotel Crystal City