This is a really lovely hotel but is on a main highway which makes it hard and a little bit scary to get about. Saying that, once you get your bearings there is a mall 5 mins away where there is lots of choice for food and the metro is right there too. (Mall does close early on a Sunday). The hotel has a few places to eat but can be expensive. The breakfast bar has a buffet (a very very good buffet) which costs about $18 each. It is a 5 min walk to the Pentagon and you are 2 stops on the Metro from the Arlington Cemetary. There is a hop on hop off bus tour which stops at the mall and takes you into the heart if DC although the metro also gets you there and is pretty easy to use.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service hotel minutes from Ronald Reagan National Airport and located across the Potomac from Washington D.C. just two blocks from the Pentagon and Fashion Centre Shopping Mall. Houses the areas only revolving rooftop restaurant and lounge featuring views of the DC skyline. Amenities include luxurious guest rooms and suites with high speed internet access, fitness center, indoor heated pool, lobby bar, cafe, and fine dining restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Low Cost Holidays, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton - Washington DC - Crystal City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton - Washington Dc - Crystal City Hotel Arlington
- Doubletree Hotel Arlington
- Doubletree Crystal City National Airport
- Doubletree Hotel Crystal City