A big" thank you" to Kevin (manager) for the upgrade to a suite, in this friendly and comfortable Hotel. We enjoyed another week in DC, sightseeing the places we missed last year.Mount Vernon was interesting and worth a visit, also the Torpedo Art/Craft Centre, in Old Town Arlington, the work these people do is amazing, wish I had such talent !! Also visited the American History Museum, the " First Ladys' Innagural Dresses "are a must to see.If you're staying in DC, I would certainly recommened this Hotel and hope to visit again some time.Best wishes to all who work at Doubletree. Diane.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service hotel minutes from Ronald Reagan National Airport and located across the Potomac from Washington D.C. just two blocks from the Pentagon and Fashion Centre Shopping Mall. Houses the areas only revolving rooftop restaurant and lounge featuring views of the DC skyline. Amenities include luxurious guest rooms and suites with high speed internet access, fitness center, indoor heated pool, lobby bar, cafe, and fine dining restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Tingo, Despegar.com, Hilton Hotels and getaroom.com so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton - Washington DC - Crystal City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton - Washington Dc - Crystal City Hotel Arlington
- Doubletree Hotel Arlington
- Doubletree Crystal City National Airport
- Doubletree Hotel Crystal City