The hotel overlooks Washinton, DC. Its price was very reasonable compared to downtown hotels. It operates a shuttle every half hour to the metro stop or a cab into Washington is only ten bucks. Either way, I saved a bundle by staying here. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. The hotel has received a nice facelift and the rooms were adequate and very clean. I'll definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service hotel minutes from Ronald Reagan National Airport and located across the Potomac from Washington D.C. just two blocks from the Pentagon and Fashion Centre Shopping Mall. Houses the areas only revolving rooftop restaurant and lounge featuring views of the DC skyline. Amenities include luxurious guest rooms and suites with high speed internet access, fitness center, indoor heated pool, lobby bar, cafe, and fine dining restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton - Washington DC - Crystal City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton - Washington Dc - Crystal City Hotel Arlington
- Doubletree Hotel Arlington
- Doubletree Crystal City National Airport
- Doubletree Hotel Crystal City