Everything about this stay was perfect, the hotel facility is beautiful, the rooms are fantastic, staff is attentive but not too much, it is easy to get to from the airport and only a short (ok, medium) walk to the Metro. I was able to go on a morning run on a trail by the water and had a nice breakfast in the lobby cafe. I agree with the others that the bar was a little expensive but that not unusual in DC. One minor note - the entire hotel has nice Kohler sinks and fixtures and it really stands out compared to the stuff other hotels use. My suite had plenty of room and was very quiet despite being near the airport. A standout feature of the room is that there are power outlets everywhere! With all of the gadgets we travel with now this was very helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service hotel minutes from Ronald Reagan National Airport and located across the Potomac from Washington D.C. just two blocks from the Pentagon and Fashion Centre Shopping Mall. Houses the areas only revolving rooftop restaurant and lounge featuring views of the DC skyline. Amenities include luxurious guest rooms and suites with high speed internet access, fitness center, indoor heated pool, lobby bar, cafe, and fine dining restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton - Washington DC - Crystal City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton - Washington Dc - Crystal City Hotel Arlington
- Doubletree Hotel Arlington
- Doubletree Crystal City National Airport
- Doubletree Hotel Crystal City