Recently stayed at this hotel and I have to say that I was really impressed with the room. I stayed in a newly renovated King Suite (room 561) in the South Tower. The room was VERY clean, had a comfortable bed, and HD channels. I travel frequently, and stay primarily at Hilton properties, and this was one of the better rooms I've stayed in. The downside of staying in the South Tower is that you DO NOT have a view of Washington, D.C. I was told by the staff that I didn't want to stay in an unrenovated room, so I took their word for it.
The staff was friendly. First of all, I was able to check in the day before I arrived (since it didn't work for me online) and received an upgrade to a King Suite for being a Hilton Honors Gold Member. This was nice because my room was already assigned before I got there which made check in a breeze. The transportation staff was awesome. They drove me to Legal Seafoods, which is not a standard stop, and then came to pick me up when I was done. This was highly appreciated. I also did not have to wait long for them to arrive. They got there within 5 minutes of my call. The Housekeeping staff was great as well. They noticed that I was only sleeping with 2 pillows, so they moved all of the others off of the bed for me, which was a nice touch. A significant con was that I had a note on my reservation to have foam pillows in my room, and they were not, so I had to call down to get them. I did get them with no hassle, but it would have been nice to have them waiting. Overall I really enjoyed my stay, although the price tag was steep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service hotel minutes from Ronald Reagan National Airport and located across the Potomac from Washington D.C. just two blocks from the Pentagon and Fashion Centre Shopping Mall. Houses the areas only revolving rooftop restaurant and lounge featuring views of the DC skyline. Amenities include luxurious guest rooms and suites with high speed internet access, fitness center, indoor heated pool, lobby bar, cafe, and fine dining restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton - Washington DC - Crystal City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton - Washington Dc - Crystal City Hotel Arlington
- Doubletree Hotel Arlington
- Doubletree Crystal City National Airport
- Doubletree Hotel Crystal City