Few words: don't go there.
1. I reserved a "city view room" but was given a room looking over the sad building. I complained at the front desk and the response was "the city view depends on availability". That should have been enough to leave and go somewhere else.
2. Restaurant: smelly, poor service, the chef frequently changes ingredients vs what is listed in the menu.
3. Skydome: nice view, but mediocre food.
4. Locaton: not convenient.
5. Front desk: not friendly
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service hotel minutes from Ronald Reagan National Airport and located across the Potomac from Washington D.C. just two blocks from the Pentagon and Fashion Centre Shopping Mall. Houses the areas only revolving rooftop restaurant and lounge featuring views of the DC skyline. Amenities include luxurious guest rooms and suites with high speed internet access, fitness center, indoor heated pool, lobby bar, cafe, and fine dining restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton - Washington DC - Crystal City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton - Washington Dc - Crystal City Hotel Arlington
- Doubletree Hotel Arlington
- Doubletree Crystal City National Airport
- Doubletree Hotel Crystal City