Stayed at the Doubletree Crystal City for the AIB Symposium Oct 5-9, 2011. Great Sky Dome bar that revolves around. View is beautiful. Overlooks the Pentagon and Washington. Easy 2 block walk to major shopping mall, Metro system, and tour buses. Or the hotel shuttle will take you. They also have shuttle service for Reagan National Airport. Rooms were nice. We had three in the room so upgraded to a 2 bed corner room that had a great bathroom, sleep sofa and chairs. I would definitely stay here again. The hotel staff was also very helpful, hotel was clean, Never ate at the restaurant, but the food for our syposium was really good. Also have a lobby bar that was nice. Both bars have lots to TVs. If you need limo service call K&V Limo. We had a wonderful Moonlight monument tour 7pm - 10 pm. Picked us up at the hotel and took us all around Washington for the evening.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service hotel minutes from Ronald Reagan National Airport and located across the Potomac from Washington D.C. just two blocks from the Pentagon and Fashion Centre Shopping Mall. Houses the areas only revolving rooftop restaurant and lounge featuring views of the DC skyline. Amenities include luxurious guest rooms and suites with high speed internet access, fitness center, indoor heated pool, lobby bar, cafe, and fine dining restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Odigeo, Priceline, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton - Washington DC - Crystal City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton - Washington Dc - Crystal City Hotel Arlington
- Doubletree Hotel Arlington
- Doubletree Crystal City National Airport
- Doubletree Hotel Crystal City