“Best Crystal City stay so far (Free Fast Internet)” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Radisson Hotel Reagan National Airport

Save Saved
You added Radisson Hotel Reagan National Airport to your Saves list
Radisson Hotel Reagan National Airport
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2020 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington, VA 22202 (Formerly Days Inn Crystal City)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
A Summer Getaway for 2
Ranked #30 of 48 Hotels in Arlington
Huntsville, Alabama
“Best Crystal City stay so far (Free Fast Internet)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

I have been traveling to Crystal City for several years and have stayed in many hotels in the area. The Radisson has been a nice surprise. Just over a block from the Crystal City Metro the location is prefect for business or pleasure. Great room rate and a clean room equipped with a refrigerator. Internet is FREE and very fast. You can hook-up either via LAN or WiFi. I tested out at 25MBS on land and over 15MBS on WiFi. These rates are much faster than any hotel that I have stayed at in the area. Highly recommended. This hotel is worth a try.

Room Tip: Pool is on the 4th floor
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (97)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012 via mobile

This hotel was very clean, comfortable and quiet. The staff at the front desk was extremely nice. I love the fact they allowed us to stay a little longer b/c of our flight time. I didn't worry about my car because it was in the garage.
However, you should be aware. The parking is $20 a day which I find rather excessive. My other complaint would be the restaurant. It was extremely overpriced and the food was not worth it. My sons grilled cheese sandwich came out completely unmelted, my hubby's soda came out w/o syrup, my iced-tea tasted like dirty dishwater, hubby's burger was burnt and my pasta was rubbery and did not taste good.

• Stayed July 2012
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012 via mobile

I came into the area for the first time I visit a lot of hotels I liked most things about this hotel but the staff needs to learn to handle their job a lil better they kept messing up my bill making things extremely difficult the food in bistro typical hotel food not great for the price need more verify I would stay here again because of the location and the rooms they also have a good vending machine and snack area like the gym but that staff needs some more training

• Stayed August 2012
La Crosse, Wisconsin, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

The shuttle from the Airport was fast and the driver was friendly. The hotel was very clean and the front desk staff were very nice! One of them looked like Sammy Davis Jr.! There was a mistake with booking our room so we were unable to get the suite we booked. Not a problem! They gave us two conjoining rooms that we liked better. The rooms were very clean and bottled water was provided every other day. The hotel had a nice little gift shop with a nice man working there. He helped us book a tour of DC. The hotel is located by many shops and restaurants. We didn't try the restaurant because it was a bit overpriced but what isn't in DC. The hotel is very quite because most of the of the guest are in town for their job. So if your looking at this hotel don't think twice, it's alright. Sorry thought I would throw a Bob Dylan quote in there.

Waldorf, Maryland
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

Although the hotel is convienant to the airport, the customer service thuroughly sucked. Had a family reunion hosted there over a 4 day period. Sales manager lacked experience in customer service, Had to kick back the contract several times for him to get it right. He lied about the concessions made prior to signing the contract. Promised to do certain things and never came through on them. Catering menu was missing items on the buffet that was on the contract that was signed. Family members flying into Reagan National Air Port had to wait up to and hour and a 1/2 to be picked up for a 5 minute ride. If you are having a conference or large group event, save yourself some time and energy, dont consider this hotel for your event.

Room Tip: do not ask for rooms on the 4th floor. that is where the swimming pool is, Lots of kids running up a...
Copenhagen, Denmark
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

Stayed here for 2 nights. Easy connection to the Metro, shopping and restaurants.
Decent rooms. A little run down, but well maintained.

A great breakfast buffet, wich includes lotst of fresh fruits and berries. Cosy bar for an evening drink.

Staff is helpfull, but sometimes seems to be very busy.

Parking is 20$ pr night, a little expensive, but convenient located parking lot.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Roseville,CA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

We are traveling to Washington DC on a family vacation from the West Coast. I had a reservation at the Hampton Suites, but Hotwire had a better deal or so I thought. Since we would be staying for 4 nights a $24 savings per night was a good deal. What Hotwire fails to disclose is that there is a substantial parking fee of $20 per night which the Hampton Suites down the street does not charge. Also breakfast is $15 per person at the Radisson and FREE at Hampton Inn and Suites. So now my $24 savings has ended up costing my family of 4, $80 more per night. I am sure the Radisson will be lovely and the front desk staff I spoke to was very sympathetic but cautioned me about using Hotwire for this very reason, also by calling the hotel directly I could have had almost the same rate. To top it all off I won't even get Radisson points on my Club Carlson Card. I am sure, based on reviews on this site we will have a nice room but I have a very bad taste in my mouth about the whole non-refundable experience with Hotwire. It was not even a good deal!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Been to Radisson Hotel Reagan National Airport? Share your experiences!