“A great hotel! I'd stay here again in a heartbeat!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Radisson Hotel Reagan National Airport

Save Saved
You added Radisson Hotel Reagan National Airport to your Saves list
Radisson Hotel Reagan National Airport
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2020 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington, VA 22202 (Formerly Days Inn Crystal City)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
A Summer Getaway for 2
Ranked #32 of 47 hotels in Arlington
La Crosse, Wisconsin, United States
“A great hotel! I'd stay here again in a heartbeat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

The shuttle from the Airport was fast and the driver was friendly. The hotel was very clean and the front desk staff were very nice! One of them looked like Sammy Davis Jr.! There was a mistake with booking our room so we were unable to get the suite we booked. Not a problem! They gave us two conjoining rooms that we liked better. The rooms were very clean and bottled water was provided every other day. The hotel had a nice little gift shop with a nice man working there. He helped us book a tour of DC. The hotel is located by many shops and restaurants. We didn't try the restaurant because it was a bit overpriced but what isn't in DC. The hotel is very quite because most of the of the guest are in town for their job. So if your looking at this hotel don't think twice, it's alright. Sorry thought I would throw a Bob Dylan quote in there.

450 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
Waldorf, Maryland
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

Although the hotel is convienant to the airport, the customer service thuroughly sucked. Had a family reunion hosted there over a 4 day period. Sales manager lacked experience in customer service, Had to kick back the contract several times for him to get it right. He lied about the concessions made prior to signing the contract. Promised to do certain things and never came through on them. Catering menu was missing items on the buffet that was on the contract that was signed. Family members flying into Reagan National Air Port had to wait up to and hour and a 1/2 to be picked up for a 5 minute ride. If you are having a conference or large group event, save yourself some time and energy, dont consider this hotel for your event.

Room Tip: do not ask for rooms on the 4th floor. that is where the swimming pool is, Lots of kids running up a...
Copenhagen, Denmark
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

Stayed here for 2 nights. Easy connection to the Metro, shopping and restaurants.
Decent rooms. A little run down, but well maintained.

A great breakfast buffet, wich includes lotst of fresh fruits and berries. Cosy bar for an evening drink.

Staff is helpfull, but sometimes seems to be very busy.

Parking is 20$ pr night, a little expensive, but convenient located parking lot.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Roseville,CA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

We are traveling to Washington DC on a family vacation from the West Coast. I had a reservation at the Hampton Suites, but Hotwire had a better deal or so I thought. Since we would be staying for 4 nights a $24 savings per night was a good deal. What Hotwire fails to disclose is that there is a substantial parking fee of $20 per night which the Hampton Suites down the street does not charge. Also breakfast is $15 per person at the Radisson and FREE at Hampton Inn and Suites. So now my $24 savings has ended up costing my family of 4, $80 more per night. I am sure the Radisson will be lovely and the front desk staff I spoke to was very sympathetic but cautioned me about using Hotwire for this very reason, also by calling the hotel directly I could have had almost the same rate. To top it all off I won't even get Radisson points on my Club Carlson Card. I am sure, based on reviews on this site we will have a nice room but I have a very bad taste in my mouth about the whole non-refundable experience with Hotwire. It was not even a good deal!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012 via mobile

This was my first time staying here but not my last. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The location is on a major road so you can get into DC quick. Couple of restaurants within walking distance like legals seafood a favorite of mine. Only thing I wish this hotel had was complimentary parking. To park here is $20 a day but that's in the same range of what other hotels in the area charge. Try it I think you will enjoy your stay here I did

• Stayed July 2012
scotland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

Just returned from a stay in this hotel. The room was of good size and clean with free wifi which was a positive. The location of the hotel is ideal for those wishing to visit the washington dc sites. Metro stations is 2 blocks away and ample restaurants and bars within couple of minutes walk. Roof top pool was ok but did lacked towels most days. Ate breakfast in hotel which was ok nothing out of the ordinary. Service was good would stay here again if in area.

Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

This hotel had a great location. We were a five minute walk to the subway that transported us to Washington, DC. There was a shuttle available, but we never used it, rather walked instead. We drove to the hotel and on-site parking was $20 per night - a bit steep, but everywhere charges for parking. With a car, we were able to go to Pentagon City where there was a HUGE mall, lots of restaurants and even a Costco. Our hotel room was good - comfy beds. Our room even featured a fridge and microwave, which we used. The hotel's wi-fi was great - never any problems. The business centre was also handy, and we could print out for free. Didn't use the hotel restaurant, but it seemed constantly busy. The pool was FULL of kids throwing footballs, etc. so I literally only went in the water for 5 minutes. Would have been nice if it wasn't so packed. There was a lifeguard which was nice to see. The front staff desk were mostly helpful, but a couple of times I had to stand waiting for a few minutes before they even acknowledged me. Overall a good stay - best possible location.

Room Tip: Don't stay on the same floor as the pool (4th floor I believe) You'd probably have a constan...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Been to Radisson Hotel Reagan National Airport? Share your experiences!