“Very Spacious and Good Service” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Hamburgers, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Private Dining
Fredericksburg, Virginia, United States
“Very Spacious and Good Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

Very good food and very good service. My wife had the salmon and said it was very well prepared with good seasoning. I had the pot roast and have to say it was very good and tender. The loaded mash potatoes was very creamy and really good. Very good restaurant with good service.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Spartanburg, South Carolina
“Great food, service varies”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

I sat at my table a few minutes before being acknowledge by anyone or having my drink order taken. Luckily Chip, who was working a nearby table, noticed this and got things underway for me. The server who was indeed working my table finally showed up, but was rather inattentive throughout the entire meal -- not sure why. They need more servers like Chip. They also seemed to be seating groups in very awkward places when better (and larger) areas were available. That didn't impact me as a solo diner (I was in a booth).

The food was excellent. I had the crab cake appetizer which was quite delicious, and I seldom enjoy crab cakes outside of my home city of Baltimore. My main dish was the roast chicken, and it was probably the best roast chicken I've ever tasted. The sides (mashed yukon gold potatoes and green beans) were also tasty.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Arlington, Virginia
“Good neighborhood standby”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

The service is attentive and efficient and the food is always good. The prices are reasonable. They are always most amenable to side order substitutions, which is quite remarkable and welcome.

Visited September 2013
“Good every visit.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

I have been to teds at a few different locations. And every visit I have received good food and good service. Planked salmon is very good and the bison burgers are yummy. One of my favorites are the pickles that they give you soon arrrival.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tel Aviv, Israel
“bizon steak was very good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

Bison steak was very good-the best one I had on my life.
all other steak were ok kids steak was poor.prices are fair.try it.

Visited September 2013