“Lunch Favorite” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Me Jana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #48 of 689 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Lebanese, Spanish, Middle Eastern
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Clarendon Blvd and N. Adams St.
Transit: Across the street from the Courthouse Metro stop.
Description: Fine Lebanese Cuisine in a warm upscale contemporary space.
North Redington Beach, Florida
“Lunch Favorite”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

The lunch menu is excellent choices, very nice portions of food for the price, and the food is very good. Well prepared and presented well. Service staff are also very attentive and pleasant, very nice dining experience. Have not been for an evening meal, but the menu looks very promising!

Visited September 2013

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

I ate here with my parents during restaurant week. The sampler platter was amazing, especially the meat pie. One of the best places I've eaten at in the DC area.

Visited August 2013
Arlington, Virginia
“Good Food, Excellent Servive”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

The food at this restaurant is very good Lebanese. We had a series of small dishes. Each one was quite good. I particularly liked the sausages which came in a nicely flavored lemony broth. The pita bread was very good, was warm, and the server replaced it several times over the course of the meal. The food came very quickly after we ordered it, and the server was very attentive without being annoying. The restaurant is very close to the Courthouse Metro stop so it's convenient to get to. I'd recommend this restaurant to friends.

Visited August 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Incredible”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

On a short stay to the DC area I've eaten in this restaurant several times. The food and service are impeccable. Each time I've ordered something different and each time it was sensational. Truly a must for anyone in the area.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank BagLadyAtl
Arlington, Virginia
“Tasty, But Not Amazing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

My spouse and I enjoy Lebanese food very much, so we were glad to finally try this place last week. We went the route of ordering several mezzas as opposed to full entrees, so we had more of a tapas style meal which we liked a lot. I have to say, however, that it was not amazing. It was all pretty good, but did not blow my mind; it's a perfectly acceptable Lebanese joint, but with the high, Arlington prices, you do expect a bit more. I also have to say that the baclava was a total disappointment; it was very dry and we could barely choke it down.

• Visited July 2013