“Good Food, Excellent Servive” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Update restaurant details
Reserve with OpenTable
Update
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 653 restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Lebanese, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Doing business, Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Clarendon Blvd and N. Adams St.
Transit: Across the street from the Courthouse Metro stop.
Description: Fine Lebanese Cuisine in a warm upscale contemporary space.
Arlington, Virginia
“Good Food, Excellent Servive”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

The food at this restaurant is very good Lebanese. We had a series of small dishes. Each one was quite good. I particularly liked the sausages which came in a nicely flavored lemony broth. The pita bread was very good, was warm, and the server replaced it several times over the course of the meal. The food came very quickly after we ordered it, and the server was very attentive without being annoying. The restaurant is very close to the Courthouse Metro stop so it's convenient to get to. I'd recommend this restaurant to friends.

Visited August 2013

81% Recommend
Atlanta, Georgia
“Incredible”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

On a short stay to the DC area I've eaten in this restaurant several times. The food and service are impeccable. Each time I've ordered something different and each time it was sensational. Truly a must for anyone in the area.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Arlington, Virginia
“Tasty, But Not Amazing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

My spouse and I enjoy Lebanese food very much, so we were glad to finally try this place last week. We went the route of ordering several mezzas as opposed to full entrees, so we had more of a tapas style meal which we liked a lot. I have to say, however, that it was not amazing. It was all pretty good, but did not blow my mind; it's a perfectly acceptable Lebanese joint, but with the high, Arlington prices, you do expect a bit more. I also have to say that the baclava was a total disappointment; it was very dry and we could barely choke it down.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
“Good but too expensive”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I work close by so I have been frequently to Me Jana. The lunch prices are ok, but dinner is too expensive for me. The food is very good - but not quite worth the prices for the serving sizes. I went with my son and just shared a few small plates and that worked better for us.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“I've Had Better Lebanese”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

The location and ambience for this restaurant is excellent. They have a large patio and excellent service. My disappointment was the food, which was good but over priced for the quality. I love Lebanese food and my first disappointment was the pita bread, which was a bit thin and very average. We had the Hummus with meat and sujok which was just ok. The baby eggplant and seared Halloumi would the best two dishes. If I lived in the neighborhood, I'd go back but I wouldn't make a special trip for this restaurant.

• Visited July 2013